11K Special

Guys, how did this go from 10.8K last night, to 11K today?! How?! How is this possible, your views are insane and every single one is so important to me, thank you so much!

Flash Back
You were walking through the halls of your old school, you had finished the first period of school and was heading towards your next class. That was until you accidentally bumped into someone tall, "sorry" you apologized while looking at the person, it was a boy with baby blue hair in two pony tails, emerald eyes and a kind face, (it's Sal if you don't remember the sketch I showed, some of you might be wondering where he is). "It's fine" he replied with a smile, his voice was soft and kind, you then continued walking to your next class. You arrived and sat down, your masks were still covering your face like usual. Your Blind Sighted Vision quirk was activated and you then saw someone familiar walk in, it was the boy with long blue hair. 'Oh fuck!' Y/N thought as he sat down near you, he still had a smile on your face. 'It's going to be a long day' you thought, not only did you seem him for most of that day, oh no, you saw him anywhere. You saw him after school and around your area, you didn't know who he was, that was until he spoke to you again, you were carrying your guitar and he quickly came up to you and talked about music. You were surprised that he enjoyed music, he even had a guitar of his own. This was when you made your first real friend who would not judge you in any way, if only those times lasted longer...
Flash Back over