Camp Disaster PT 2

'I promise Butterfly'. You were running in the forest, you were trying to think through everything that has just happened while having tears streaming down your face. You found out that Dabi has been a villain for the last 11 years and he didn't contact you for any of that time length. It was all being too much to process and you lost your balance, Y/N hit the ground hard. You quickly got up and went to find anyone, the ground was getting more unstable since there were so many rocks implanted into the ground, you saw an exit of the forest and familiar teens up ahead. The wind was rushing through you as you kept running towards the teens, a similar sight of half white half red hair came to your sight, Shoto was there. As you were about to leave the forest, Y/N had stumbled over a giant rock causing her to fall a few feet and land on her side on the hard ground. The group turned quickly and saw you on the ground, then heard a faint cry, "Y/N!" Shoto ran over to you to make sure you were okay. He knelt down to you and saw your tear stained face, "hey what happened?" Todoroki question while helping you up, "Y/N, what happened?" Deku was here as well, also was Shoji, Bakugou, Tokoyami, Tsu and Ochako. Your legs were slowly giving up on you and eventually Y/N lost balance of herself. Shoto caught her and decided that she would be better on his back for the time being, your hands were around his neck while all of you walked across the gravel. It was surprisingly quiet considering Bakugou was in this group. It has been around 10 minutes and the feeling in your legs came back, "Sho" you quietly said to him "yeah", " pretty sure I'm able to walk again, you can put me down" you said. "Okay, just be careful" he said while gently putting you down, you stood on the ground and turned around "uh, where's Bakugou and Tokoyami?" Y/N questioned. Everyone turned around and saw that they were gone, "oh I hope you don't mind if I steal a couple of your friends" we all looked up at a man in a yellow trench coat and a mask with two teal coloured marbles in his hand. "Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back" Deku yelled at him, "give them back, I think they are their own person with their own choices" the villain said again. Surprise he didn't take you, he took one of the most powerful students in class 1A, he took a glance at Y/N "and you my dear, you look very familiar" he said while pointing at you. "Probably because you work with my brother" you yelled at him, "ah, Dabi is quite the member of the league even though he just joined us. He is quite the strong fella as well, must be sad to see your brother as a villain" this guy really ticking you off now. "He did it to protect me you bastard" you whispered. The villain began to get away from us, all of us weren't going to be enough to catch up with him so we had improvise. Tsu would wrap me,Shoto,Shoji and Deku (even though he is injured) with her tongue and Ochako would have us float further enough to hold onto the villain and take him down. Tsu had her tongue around you and the boys, getting ready to have us float. Uraraka used her quirk and just like that we were in the air, the air hit is as we glided towards the villain and clung onto him.

Dabi's POV ( Yes I have begun with the povs)
I was just waiting for Twice and the maniac to be here, I had just seen my little sister for the first time in 11 years and promised that she would see me again. Hopefully she doesn't get hurt. "Hey Dabi!" a voice called out, I looked up and it was Twice with the phsyco, "who was that girl you were with a while ago?" Twice questioned him. "Was she cute?! Can I please take her blood!?" Toga was asking me if she could take my sister's blood and being her annoying self. "1. No you can't take her blood or even touch her and 2. Your answer Twice is that it is none of your business" I told them while waiting for Compress to be here. We all heard yelling from above us and turns out that Compress was being plummeted to the ground by some people on top of him. "Hey I know these kids...who are they" Twice said while changing character (I had to have him day that because it is adorable). "Out of the way Compress" I ordered him and he complied.

Y/N's POV
Suddenly this guy just disappeared and fire was being shot at us, "Dabi NO!" I yelled since he didn't see me while shooting the fire toward you and the group. Y/N quickly used her force field to protect her and the others, he quickly stopped his fire after realizing what was happening. You made sure the others weren't burned or hurt, they seemed to be fine but there was still Bakugou and Tokoyami to get back. There was another villain there, she looks like high schooler but she seems phsyco, she went after Deku while Twice was going at Shoto and Shoji was helping Midoriya while you were just standing with Dabi. (This is such a weird reunion and I am laughing so much). Then a sudden laser shot just in between you and Dabi and brought you two further apart from each other. "Aoyama?!" Y/N questioned and looked into the distance, she saw him and he looked like he is pain. 'Oh sweet Jesus, he already has a stomach pain'. Y/N was quickly knocked over by someone from behind her and pinned to the ground, she looked up and saw the guy with the yellow coat. "It would be best for me to introduce myself before anything, I'm Mr Compress. My quirk allows me to compress anyone or thing into these marbles" Compress introduce himself but he couldn't hold you down for long, you just teleported away from him. Y/N now was behind him and was about to pin him down, but he was also able to compress himself into the marble. You picked it up and had an idea, "hey bro, what happens if a marble breaks when there is someone's inside?" you questioned him, "they get released" he responded. 'Fuck I was hoping the person would be destroyed'. Your hand was quickly smacked and the marble was out of your grasp, you turned and saw Twice near you. Compress was now released and in action but he was just moving next to Dabi, then purple mist appeared in different areas, this was the portal guy, "they still have Kacchan and Tokoyami" Deku yelled. "I doubt that" Shoji spike up and held two marbles from his hand, he manage to get them back. The boys were running out of the area while you just stayed and looked at Dabi, "you idiot, now Tomura is going to get all up tight because you let them get away" Dabi scowled him, "actually, they were caught up and didn't think twice about this. They just got the fake ones while I hid the real victims better than they thought" Compress took his mask off and showed two marbles on his tongue. At the same time the Nomu had approached the boys and they had came back to you, the marbles were on his tongue until something hit his face, it Aoyama again, the spheres were in the air. Shoji caught one and Shoto almost got the other until Dabi snatched it back away from him. "Compress, release them" Dabi said to the man and now Tokoyami and Bakugou were free, well Tokoyami. Katsuki was in your brother's grip, "him, checkmate". "Dabi don't!" Y/N screamed, he looked at her with a sorrowful look "sorry baby sister" he said and was about to go through the portal until -. "Bakugou!", you had used your Electric Line quirk to get to him and now you had pulled him with all your strength out of Dabi's grip. The both of you landed on the ground, you looked up saw Bakugou next to you and all the portals - gone. They had all went through while you and Katsuki were still in mid - air, now your brother was gone.

 They had all went through while you and Katsuki were still in mid - air, now your brother was gone

. You broke, just like Tomura said, you would break sooner or later. Your mind was fragile now it was broken like glass. It shot through you like a bullet. Instead of staying any longer, you teleported to who knows where. (Little spoiler, this is the end of your character for a few chapters so I am sorry for doing that).

Bakugou's POV
"Where did she go" I yelled at the others, they looked around the area but you weren't anywhere to be seen, 'maybe she went to the building' I thought to myself.

Shoto's POV
Y/N was missing from our sight, she just saw her brother for the first time so she would have to be upset, "she could be back at the building with the teachers or Denki" I suggested to them. It was the most obvious answer unless she just teleported home. All we knew that Y/N was gone.

A/N: the first bit of the drama is complete, tell me what you thought of this and the last chapter in the comments please. Also, you guys are so supportive that you got me onto the internet now. I'm going to have to put on my fucking double seeing glasses because I can't even begin to see the amount of SUPPORT coming from you.

 I'm going to have to put on my fucking double seeing glasses because I can't even begin to see the amount of SUPPORT coming from you

Again thank you for the support.