New Quirk

It was the night you and Kirishima are on patrol with Fatgum and Amajiki, you weren't exactly at your greatest tonight though. Uraraka had bullied you today like normal but she went a little too far and spoke about your parents death, your brother having to leave you and your guardian dying in that car crash. You were feeling more than down, and stayed behind the group. Fatgum was talking to Kirishima as Tamaki was behind them but in front of you at the same time, then we saw some people running away and yelling, Fatgum quickly stopped them and clenched them with his stomach. One of them had an interesting quirk though and managed to get away, but quickly enough he was attacked by long tentacles, it was Amajiki. You never really saw his quirk in action and honestly is looked really cool to you, the villain threw an insult at Amajiki, "that was just cruel" Amajiki spoke hurtfully, "the guy's a dirt bag loser, don't let him get to you" Kirishima yelled. The villain the manage to slither his way out of Tamaki, you quickly used your Locked Ground quirk, the chains grew from the ground and trapped the man. He was trapped as you walked towards him, he figured you to be at least scared, "why should I be scared of what I use to be" you spoke as you walked closer to him, your facial expression had changed to an insane smile and tone of voice. Y/N didn't know what had come over her, there was a blue glow flowing from your eye.

(Isaac Foster is my Angels Of Death husband!)It wasn't part of your Mood Corruption Quirk, if it was the glow would be white

It wasn't part of your Mood Corruption Quirk, if it was the glow would be white. Your body was over taken, it felt like your villain form. These were the exact emotions you felt when you were a villain, and you couldn't control those feelings just like you couldn't control yourself when you were with Tomura.  You always kept this one secret to yourself when you were a villain, you didn't know how to bring it up to anyone. "Why should I be afraid of something that I can possibly still be?!" Y/N yelled the questions at him, you could feel so much negativity and darkness follow into your body, you could feel it enter your mind and completely change you from head to toe. There was a small ounce of your normal self left and it was more than overwhelmed, that worried feeling started to expand and mix with your insanity. You started to feel a little light headed but you still stood in front if the man with your phsyco expression.
"I've killed more people than I can count because it's fun!"

Darkness...