Camp Disaster PT 1

It was early morning when we began our third day of training, nothing interesting happened. We were told that we have some activity tonight with class 1B so the day flew by and now we were standing in front of the forest on a warm night. We pulled out our partners and Y/N got Aoyama, 'OK I can handle him' you thought to yourself. We were just waiting for everyone else when you heard Bakugou yelling, he was with Shoto; he came up to Aoyama and asked to trade. "It's against the rules to trade your partner" Yugi said while staying next to you, yeah Katsuki got real pissed after that. Shoto and the angry hedgehog were first to leave for the activity, "please come back alive Sho Sho" you said while watching them leave. "Why do you call him Sho Sho Y/N?" Aoyama asked, you said that you didn't know why and it was just a nickname you gave him. We were able to go into the forest after three minutes, it didn't seem to be much of a challenge to just get through the woods with another class trying to scare us. Aoyama was actually pretty fun to talk to, he was rather funny. Class 1B didn't scare me or Yugi at all and it was of just a walk in the woods, everything was going fine until there was this weird smell up ahead. It was getting stronger and there was some pink fog beginning to mess up our vision, Y/N used her force field to protect them in case it was dangerous, "do any of class B have a fog quirk?" you asked him, "not that I know of, we've seen them all in the sports festival and there wasn't one with fog" he said with a scared look. 'This wasn't part of the activity, then what is it'. You both heard a thump behind you, you turned and saw Jiro and Hakugure passed out. "I think this is a poisonous gas" you said to him. The two of you picked the girls up and went behind a bush, they have gas masks on Yoyourozo must have made them. "We just need to stay here for the time being until the smoke dies down" you explained quietly, "but shouldn't we get away from this area and away from the smoke" Aoyama said in a panic, "it would be too much of a risk for us and these two" you said to him in reason. "Attention all students in class 1A and class 1B, there have been sights of villains in the camp. Mr Aizawa has allowed you to engage in combat do defend yourselves" Mandela's quirk had reached out to us. 'At least we can defend ourselves and how did villains reach us?" Y/N had a lot of questions, that uneasy came to reality, it was a sign of this disaster. Suddenly we felt the ground shaking by heavy footsteps. We looked carefully and saw another Nomu, 'is this all because of Tomura and the villains?" you questioned as you and Aoyama stayed down in complete silence as to not get caught. We can't face the Nomu if it caused a lot of damage on Aizawa and almost killed him. Y/N didn't even notice that the forest was also breaking down by turquoise coloured fire and the sky was filled with black smoke, she was too panicked to think about the surroundings right now. It now has been 10 minutes and we got another telepathic message, the villains were after some kids, mainly Bakugou. 'What do they want him for?'. It was quiet, the Nomu was away from the four teens and we couldn't move from our spot in case we run into villains. Another ten minutes past and at this point we were paralyzed, but it smelled like the poisonous gas was gone and we could breath a bit better bit there was smoke from the flames. Another 10 minutes past and heard two voices near us, Y/N bit down on her finger and they both kept dead silent, "better to frame this as the pro being too strong, it's important to mind yourself esteem" a male's voice said, he seemed to be talking to someone else "whatever Twice just make another one of me" a different voice said. 'So one of them is called Twice and he must be able to make clones, but who is the other guy'. At this point blood was dripping down Y/N's finger.

"Coming right up Dabi!" Twice said enthusiastically, your eyes shot open at the name of Dabi, 'there's no way'

"Coming right up Dabi!" Twice said enthusiastically, your eyes shot open at the name of Dabi, 'there's no way'. The two men were walking closer and now were right in front of the bush, Aoyama was about to look until you forced him to stay down and you would do it instead. He was silent as you slowly looked up from the bush and saw the two males.It was him, your brother was alive and a.....VILLAIN. He made a quick eye contact with you and Y/N quickly moved back to the bottom of the bush, she made another glance to him his hand was held up and blue sparks appeared. He obviously didn't know it was you so he was going to attack, you made a quick move in front of him and lit your purple flames. The blue and purple were fighting against each other."Aoyama, you have to get the girls away from here now!" Y/N yelled him and he obeyed. He was gone and you were left with your brother and Twice. Both of you stopped using your flames, Dabi watched the smoke vanish away from you and saw the most unbelievable thing. "Y/N...." he said, you had tears brimming your eyes when said your name, "Twice, you need to leave and go somewhere else" your brother ordered him, "but why!" Twice exclaimed, "just do it" Dabi said and he left us. We both were alone. The first time in 11 years and I see him and he is a villain, he pulled you into the tightest hug ever. You cried into him. "Where have you been for the last 11 years?!" Y/N yelled, "you just left and became a villain!". " Look Y/N, this is going to sound confusing bit just listen, when you were four I ran into random villains that knew our parents and they said that they would hurt you if I didn't join there crimes, I didn't want you to get hurt so I had to leave. I'm sorry that I didn't contact you at all" Dabi explained the reason behind all of this and you understood why he did it, the both of heard loud footsteps again, "you need to go now Y/N" Dabi said. "Why, what is happening?" Y/N asked him, "it's the Nomu and you need do leave now or else it will hurt you" he explained. "Will even see you again!?" Y/N asked with tears streaming, "you will, I promise Butterfly" he promised you. Y/N quickly left with his words. 'I promise Butterfly'~