Christmas Special 🍋

Surprise! I'm still alive, I'm back from 2 week break it felt nice to take a break. I have to celebrate 3 Christmases each year now because of family issues, one with my mum's family, he boyfriend's family and my dad. I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy new years! My girlfriend asked me how it feels to be in 2021 and I said 'I already sense hell'. I live in Australia and my city started getting cases of Covid again after months of being free which could lead to a third wave but hopefully things get better this year. I tried Dutch cheese for the first time and I can't stop eating it, I usually hate chess but this was amazing! Any way I'm gonna do Christmas specials and New Years specials for the main books I hope you all enjoy my wonderful weeb babies. I drank like 11 cups of choccy milk last night so I'm brain dead because I also didn't sleep 'till 2am. 

Warning- this chapter contains sexual content, Y/N is also now on birth control before any of you think I’ll make another pregnancy, I plan on doing that another time! 

No one's POV 

Agh yes, the holiday season is back yet again, Y/N never really got to celebrate Christmas because her guardian before she passed away was always working at the hospital because accidents and I juries don't stop on holidays, but she always made sure Y/N has something special to eat and at least have a present on Christmas and any other holiday. As Y/N got ready for the morning in her room, Bakugou was complaining that he didn't want to do this whole Christmas day thing with the class. "Katsuki, I never celebrated a normal Christmas, just this once please" you spoke while giving him the puppy eyes, of course being as small as you are and his girlfriend, he couldn't resist those eyes, "fine" he grunted while giving a small smile, you smiled at him, "and you get your present tonight" you added, "why tonight" he asked. "You'll see" you giggled. The giggle, whenever you giggle you always have something scary planned, "Y/N it's Christmas not Halloween!" Bakugou yelled while chasing you down the hall. 

After getting lectured by Iida about running in the halls, you all gathered together, little Eri even had her own Christmas outfit and she looked adorable. Yeah, she got her holidays mixed up a bit but she's a little kid and is adorable. Eri was very happy to see you, she became fond of Y/N very quickly. The class had some things to do for Christmas like a lunch and presents together. As time went by you gathered in the middle of the common space and ate lunch together, Bakugou was trying to avoid everyone like normal but that didn’t work as Mina and Denki forced him to sit down with the others. You ate some lunch with him while trying to avoid Uraraka, she was still bullying you and teasing you all the time. So you tried to just avoid her as much as you can but it never lasted long unless you were with Aizawa or Katsuki. You wore a large sweater unlike all the other girls who wore this Christmas dress, Y/N isn’t big on dresses and was more comfy in a sweater..and Bakugou’s shirt. After lunch you came around together, people exchanged gifts to each other and you even had a little surprise for Aizawa. Y/N pulled out a little kitten for him. Knowing your father adores cats, you got him another one. “One question how did you buy it” he questioned, “that’s not for you to know” you quietly answered him, you had a lot of savings and wanted to get him something special. The tired man already had a name chosen, Sushi. His old friend Oboro Shirakumo had found a stray kitten and named it Sushi because Oboro loves Sushi (true fact). You knew about Oboro, Aizawa talked about him to you. He lost his life during a battle in a work study that he was doing with Hizashi, Nemuri and Aizawa. 

As the night began to rise everyone in the dorm was tired after today, it was a long day for everyone. They all began to head to their own dorms, except for Katsuki. You had promised to give his gift to him tonight, you told him to come at 8pm so you could prepare yourself. Bakugou was in front of your door and gave a knock, Y/N gave him a quiet ‘come in’ and he went into your room, as soon as he walked in he saw Y/N in a small dark red skirt with a thin black shirt on and some black thigh highs with red bows at the top of them. You didn’t have any undergarments on either Bakugou noticed even though you weren’t facing him. He quickly closed your door and hovered over you, wrapping his strong arms around your stomach with a smirk on his face. His hands trailed down your body, moving under your small skirt. His fingertips grazed your inner thighs and slowly starts rubbing your sensitive area, you gave a light gasp in pleasure, moving your head back into his chest. Bakugou continued rubbing you, getting faster as his other hand moved its way under your skirt, allowing two of his fingers to enter inside you. Y/N gave a moan at his actions as he started pumping his fingers in and out of you slowly. He kept rubbing your clit as it became more sensitive to his touch yet it felt so pleasurable. Katsuki soon added a third finger inside you, making his faster, harder and deeper, your head stayed in his chest as the moans escaped your mouth, getting louder each time. He placed his head on your shoulder, leaving sweet yet rough kisses all over your neck and collar bone.  

The feeling of warmth built up in your stomach yet again as you felt close to your climax, Bakugou’s hands never left their places, making you sensitive and yearn for his touch at the same time. He added yet another finger inside, keeping his pace extremely fast and making sure he was hitting your most pleasured spot each time, as you couldn’t hold it anymore you had reached your climax and released the warmth inside your stomach all over Katsuki’s hands, drenching the fabric of your stockings. Bakugou slowly pulled his fingers out and brought them to his tongue, licking them clean as you gave out light pants of breath. “You taste sweet” he smirked after finishing with his fingers, Y/N blushed at his actions, she could feel his member getting hard in between her legs. Bakugou then quickly locked your door, walking back to you while pulling his shirt off at the same time, leaving his chest and muscles exposed. He pinned you down onto your bed, carefully taking your shirt off at the same time, then your skirt, leaving you in your thigh highs. He pulling his black sweat pants off, leaving him in his boxers, but not for long as he swiftly pulled them off too. His member sprung onto your stomach as it stayed hard. He had that same lustful look in his red eyes as he looked into your large turquoise eyes, his hands held onto yours, kissing your neck and chest, licking and biting your purple and pale skin. His member kept poking your entrance to tease you. Y/N squirmed as she couldn’t get her pleasure, Bakugou chuckled and pushed himself inside of her, she gave out a moan. He began to thrust himself slowly, but it soon it got faster as he sped himself up, your moans were loud as soon he began to pound your organ. He kept a tight grip on your hands, his teeth buried into the skin of your neck. You felt your climax coming close again as his thrusts began to get sloppy, but before you could reach your climax again, he immediately stopped and turned you over to your stomach and got you onto your hands and knees, Katsuki pushed himself in again and began to thrust again, keeping his hands on top of yours. 

Timeskip a few hours 

Bakugou had you up against a wall, he held your legs over his shoulders, he kept his thrusts very fast and deep, leaving you a moaning mess as your nails clawed the wall in pleasure, Bakugou held your hips tighter and quickly thrusted harder as you reached your final climax for the night. Bakugou released his warm seed inside you again, as your legs had some from earlier rounds after Bakugou took your stockings off, it slowly dripped around your thighs and down your legs, leaving them in a sticky mess. Y/N panted widely as Bakugou pulled out of her, letting her very numb legs down from his broad shoulders. She couldn’t even stand so Katsuki carried her to her bathroom and ran her a nice warm bath. He gently sat her down in he water and sat behind her, letting you rest into his chest as he cleaned your body slowly. As the king of aftercare he is, he even lit a few scented candles for you and turned the lights off, it soothed you a lot. You stayed in hid chest as the warm coloured flamed lit yours and his face, he looked amazing with the glow of fire against him. “Merry Christmas Katsuki” Y/N whispered with her eyes clothes, “Merry Christmas Y/N” he said and left a kiss on your forehead. 

Extended Scene 

It was the next morning, Bakugou had went to make breakfast while you rested in bed, wearing his long sleeve shirt that was definitely oversized for you. Then Mina popped her head through the door, considering that she was checking on you since she helped you with Bakugou’s gift. You were unsure of what to do for him. “So how’d the night go” she asked excitedly, “I can’t move my legs or waist” you groaned, “so it went as we planned” she said with a smile. She then saw Bakugou coming back to your room with breakfast and coffee for the both of you, she then quickly ran off which left the blonde headed boy in confusion as he came inside to you. He placed the food on your side table and crawled in next to you, your legs and thighs were exposed to him, many bites and hickeys covered them. He chuckled and pulled you on top of him, placing her silky black and grey blankets over both of each other, watching fresh snow fall against your window. 

A/N hey! I hope you enjoyed the special, I will be uploading normally again and we finished three books for all over you. We have an Attack On Titan book, a Death Note book and our first Black Butler book, we are currently making the seco Black Butler book so enjoy these new ones too!