Where's Stiles?

"Let's put a real clock on this game, Scott." Gerard said twisting something in between his fingers.  "I'll give you until the last 30 seconds. When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is gonna kill someone."

"So tell me, Scott, who's gonna die tonight?" He asked. "Should it be your mother, who so bravely came out to support you? Or the sheriff, your best friend's father? Or your big cousin who I know is listening in." My breath catches when he mentions me causing Scott to instantly turn to me. His worries eyes quickly meet mine. I stare back trying to figure out what's going on in his head.

"Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha?" Lydia? I look back to see her taking a seat next to Melissa and Mr. Stilinski. I didn't even know she was coming. "Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them?" I try to focus my eyes on to Stiles to make it less obvious that I was ease dropping.

Stiles nervously twist his lacrosse stick in his hands waiting for the games to start. "Oh, God." I see him mouth from across the field.

"Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach? It's up to you, Scott. But you are going to help me take Derek down. Because if you don't - I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in the middle of the field and drench everyone you love and care about in blood." Just as Gerard finished the ref blows his whistle letting everyone know that they were starting. I instinctively cover my ears at the loud, high pitched, noise and glares at the ref. Let the games begin.

________________________________

We're only a couple minutes in and we're dying out there. Badly. Stiles can't keep the ball to save his life. I wince as the ball knocks him straight in the head. "I can't watch this." I groan burying my face in my hands. I feel the bench move but when i look up Scott was being pushed back down by Coach.

"Sit down, McCall." Coach ordered him.

"But, coach, we're dying out there." Scott complains

"Oh, I'm aware of that. Now sit." Scott grumbles and crosses his arms pouting. I feel the bench shift on the other side of me. I look over to see Isaac in his red number 14 jersey.

"Yeah, no." I say getting up and sitting on the opposite side of Scott. The two roll their eyes at me before facing each other. Scott smiles at Isaac as if he was an angle sent from heaven.

"You came to help." Scott sighs in relief knowing that's we weren't alone in this.

"I came to win." Isaac smiles back. We look over to Gerard who's was already staring with a surprised look on his face. Looks like he didn't know Isaac was coming either. "You got a plan yet?"

"No," Scott sighs shaking his head, "right now it's pretty much just keep Jackson from killing anyone."

"Well, that might be easier if you're actually in the game. We have to make it so coach has no choice but to play you."

"Good luck with that?" I mumble causing them to look my way. "He's got a bench full of guys he can use before he ever puts him on the field." I point to the bench next to us that was full of players. They look at each other as if they had the same idea.

"Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?" Scott asked quickly.

"Wait what?" I question before realizing what they were planning.

"I can try." Isaac responds. He shoves his helmet onto his head and gets up.

"Wait, Isaac dont-" I try to grab him before he runs on the field but Scott grabs my arm and pulls it away.