You Bitch

"She's on her way here. Sheriff?" Scott says after hanging up on his mom for the second time. I continue shuffling through this seemingly bottomless pile of files trying to find this stupid little receipt.

"Rowan." Sheriff says cautiously.

"Hold on i almost got it." I mumble. I didn't bother to look up cause if I did I'd loose my place.

"Rowan." He demands a little louder.

"Got it!" I hold the piece of paper up in victory with a smile that completely vanished when I registered the scene in front of me. Stiles slowly walking in with Matt behind him who was holding a gun. "Oh." Scott makes a slow little movement putting himself slightly in front of me. I don't thing Matt notices.

"Matt? It's Matt, right?" Sheriff Stilinski says holding his hands up in surrender. "Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are." Matt chuckles with an evil smile. You know? I can tell what Stiles was talking about now. His face really does scream evil, doesn't it?

"I know you don't wanna hurt people."

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people." Matt begins casually swinging his gun around causing Scott to take another step in. "You four weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing. That - that could definitely get someone hurt." I notice Scott immediately pull his hand out of his front pocket.

"Everyone. Now!" Matt says motioning is to put our phones on the table but no one moves at first.

"Come on." Sheriff encourages us giving up his own phone, the rest of us slowly following in pursuit. Matt forces Stiles to handcuff  his dad to a pole by the cells and forces the three of us back to the office. I look down a random hall way when a glint of red caught my eye. I try to sniffle a scream when I see what was down there. It was three dead officers. They looked like they'd been mauled, their blood all over the walls. The boys look at me worried till they saw it.

"What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" Scott asked in horror of the vicious death scene.

"No, that's what Jackson's for. I just think about killing them, and he does it." Matt laughs pushing us to continue walking but I could've sworn that something dragged one of the body's away before we left.

________________________________

Matt sits in a chair by the door of the office watching us as we destroyed the evidence. I helped Scott shred all the tangible evidence, including my very hard to find receipt, while Stiles deleted whatever we had on the computer that tied Matt to the murders.

"Deleted. And we're done." Stiles says hitting the what I assume was the delete button as Scott sticks the last piece of paper into the shredder. "All right, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first - whatever that means - I think we're good here, right? So I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the kanima."

Just as he finished we heard a car pull up, headlights flashing through the big window blinds. "No, no, no." I mumble mostly to myself as I try to see if it's Aunt Melissa's car that just pulled in.

"Sounds like your mom's here, McCall." Matt smiles creepily.

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt." Scott practically begged. I don't blame him. I'm ready to get on my knees and cry right now.