9 // Party Guessed

*Trigger Warning: this chapter can be too graphic for some readers at the end. Feel free to skip*

"Have you seen Jackson anywhere?" Stiles said when he found me and Scott walking through Lydia's basically mansion. It's her annual "biggest party of the year" birthday party and we're celebrating it with her. Its the most normal thing I've done since I got here.

"No. Seen Allison?" Scott replies almost immediately. Even though nobody is here yet it's still a pretty big house, easy to lose someone. Though I'm not totally convinced he looked.

"No, but we should probably tell her what we found."

"What did we find exactly?" I ask taking a sip of punch from my cup that Lydia offered me when I first got here.

"I figured out it has something to do with water." Stiles explains as we start moving to the back yard. "You know, the fact that all the victims were on the swim team, the way the kanima reacted around the pool."

"So whoever's controlling the kanima really hates the swim team?" Scott questioned not exactly knowing what that ment.

"Hated the swim team." Stiles corrects. "Specifically, the 2006 swim team. So it could be another teacher. Maybe like a student back then. I mean, who are we missing though? What haven't we thought of?" As Stiles tries to come up with answers to his own questions I see Allison awkwardly walk up to us.

"Uh, Jackson's not here." She announced drawing her eyes to her shoes.

"Yeah, no one's here." Stiles said looking around, and he was right. There were about eight people here tops, including the four of us and Lydia herself.

"Maybe it's just early." Scott tries.

"Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whackjob."

"Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks." Allison begs obviously feeling bad for ditching her best friend on multiple occasions.

"She's completely ignored Stiles the past ten years." I retort effortlessly. It rolled off my tough so quick I barley caught it myself.

"I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet." He excuses her actions.

"We don't owe her a party." Scott grumbled to her.

"What about the chance to get back to normal" Allison tried to convince us.

"Normal?" I snort. Speaking of things that are off our radar. "Since when were things normal?"

"Exactly!" She exclaims. "She wouldn't be the town whackjob if it wasn't for us." She looks at us with pleading eyes that are apparently extremely hard to resist. At least to Scott anyway.

"I guess I could use my co - captain status to get the lacrosse team here." Scott sighs breaking first as expected.

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going. Like, really going." Stiles says soon after pulling out his phone, texting someone.

"Séance when do you know people?" I question him.

"I met them the other night. Let's just say they know how to party." A little while later Lydia's house was filled to the brim with people, most of which I've never seen before. I push through the large crowd of people trying to find Stiles and Scott. I found them just in time to catch the end of their conversation.

"Because, Scott, something's gotta go right here." Stiles explained to him dramatically. "I mean, we're getting our asses royally kicked, if you haven't noticed. People are dying. I got my dad fired. You're gonna be held back in school. I'm in love with a nutjob. And if on top of all that, I gotta watch you lose Allison to a stalker like Matt, I'm gonna stab myself in the face."