𝐓𝐅|𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

grabbing her backpack, she put her headphones, charger and her mechanical pencil in there then turned off the lights in her room.

"Okay, I'm ready" Aliyah looked at her and sighed loudly.

"Finally, lets go" she opened the door.

___________
𝖠𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅

Once they pulled up to the school Aliyah hopped out the car and basically ran to her boyfriend yazzy.

The so called "hood nigga" of the school well that's what Diamond thought of him. It was obvious that his gucci belt was fake and he don't smoke blunts.

He smoke sticks which where a off brand version of a blunt. But of course everybody else was blind to the fact that he wasn't really cut like that.

"Mmcht this chile ain't even locked the doors"

Diamond shook her head and walked over to her.

"Aliyah" diamond spoke softly. She hated talking around a group of people.

"huh?" aliyah asked.

"you forgot to lock yo doors"

"oh" She pulled out her keys from her pocket and locked the the doors.

"thanks sis" aliyah smiled. Diamond nodded and walked off.

"yo sister fine as fuck" She heard somebody say.

"she don't want you" Aliyah barked at the boy.

Walking into the school she got stares from a couple people. Mainly boys though.

Keisha , the school hoe mugged her as she walked by. She hated diamond for no reason.

Most People thought it was because She was prettier than keisha or it was because Keisha's ex-boyfriend had a crush on diamond.

Diamond knew how to fight but aliyah thought it was best if she didn't fight because things can get hectic.

she walked to her locker, not even paying attention to Roddy who stood against his locker watching diamond walk to her's, he had a huge crush on her since the school year started.

But diamond being diamond she didn't notice, niggas and love was the last thing on diamond's mind which made him mad.

'why the fuck she got to be a fucking bookworm?' was the question roddy asked himself all the time.

to him, school was useless to diamond, in his mind he was her education. in his mind, he was her books.

in his mind, he was everything diamond needed in life.

He tried flirting with her a couple of times but she turned him down, which shocked him almost all the girls at school wanted him.

since of course, he was a drug lord and had money. But as he kept watching diamond he noticed she didn't care about anything of that.

She thought her not giving a fuck about that would make him leave her alone, but it only made him want her more.

he wanted diamond to be his.

and roddy always gets what he wants and he was for sure going to get her.

"What you keep staring at her for" Roddy was interrupted out of his trance when keisha loud ghetto ass yelled at him.

"don't worry about it" he glared at her.

"you know what?" keisha yelled tying up her weave.

" i'm bout tired of this hoe taking my niggas away from me" By now everybody was staring at keisha to see what she was talking about.