How Not to be Ashamed of Him

Claim our God, and our need for Him, for He handles all our problems. When we do not claim Him it makes it seem as if we fixed all of our problems without the Lord's help. Let people know God is our strength and security-go out and tell people. So, first claim Him in your heart, then claim Him in your words.
     Understand and realize when we call on the Lord, He hears us, and when we pray and ask for His help, He helps us. Do not be ashamed of God! Pray to Him and praise Him. God has given us salvation! Praise Him with joy and no shame in knowing He is the reason we will have life-after death. The Lord commands us, to praise Him. Let us shout the name of the Lord, and never be ashamed because He is so Great! Present yourself to God, cast your bare soul in front of the Lord! Let Him know you, and come into your life! Be proud of who you are in the Lord!
     The Lord has saved, sanctified, and kept us. Now, let us go out and tell the world! Go out and witness. Let the people know God has changed, or is changing, your life for the better! We serve a dedicated God. There is no reason, not to call upon our Lord. He will take care of you, do not be ashamed of the one who has been good to you.

Scripture: Psalm 31:1-3