We are not yet Complete in God

It is true that the church community we have now is not the perfect community both God and us wish it to be. In the church there is sin, bigotry, hypocrisy and everything else-but our solution is not to leave the church. We are all weak, we are human! There are times where despair is so heavily placed on us we give up our strength. Even then, Jesus' love is everlasting for us. So we should not run from the church, or any problem, because we are weak but rather stay, and gain strength from God. 
     Everyone is beautiful, not just aesthetically but in our corrupted souls. The world can hate you, it can despise you and not understand you, but there is one who will always know your true heart and see you. Our God full of grace, loves everyone not anyone's treachery or wickedness, but your heart because of the love God has for each of His creations. Through Christ's love amongst us, our community is organized! Make the effort to know your neighbor, wonder about them, ask them questions, learn from them, and love one another.
     We are not simply dreamers with aspiring goals, or copies of ourselves-we are creations from God. We should not let our selfish fantasies of the perfect church distract us from God. Because the church is for God, and is for Jesus. We should love the church and get to know the church and the people in it, even if it is different from what we have known. Be new, free, and open with grace to all the people of the church and out of the church.
     Have hope in God for ourselves and for the world. God is at work, have faith. We are not yet complete or perfect, but keep the faith. Our brokenness will one day be healed. God adores us, through our sin, and not our sinful nature-but despite it. Have hope, we are not yet complete in God. 

Scripture: 1 Corinthians 1:1-10