Once Upon A Time

Revelations does not have to be a scary book, if we know where we are going. We can work, and work, and work for God everyday in our lives, but what is it worth if we do not love our Jesus? What are our lives worth if we do not love Jesus as we first did?
     After we reach the height of our love for God, and we receive all our blessings, sometimes we abandon God's love. We forget the Sabbath, and soon break The Commandments. This is the result of losing our first love, of losing God's blessing. Once we drift from God, we need to return to God and repent, and want to repent. Remember what God has brought you from, and then repent. Change your mind so that it may lead to a change of action. You cannot be in Christ and the world at the same time, God knows your heart, and He knows who you truly walk with.
     There was a time when we truly loved the Lord, where we sacrificed selflessly, for our God. Now, churches are deteriorating, because God's people have floated away from His love. When He comes back, there is no extra time, the decision will be made permanently. Love God, be restored, be a Christian FULL of love! God sees and hears, He knows our heart's motif, our love, and where it truly lies.

Scripture: Revelations 2:1-6