Roshni: see.... dont underestimate the power of a naankatai baker....(she showed her victorius smile and her strong bicep) khan baba i think someone have send us this boat ...lets go...

All the laughter and smile has faded away....Aman pull and hold her hand.....

Aman : wait...we dont know who is he....you cant just follow him...

Mystry man : i am the past,never in the future.i don't exist,but have existed,i saw what you saw..cross the darkness..il see what you see..

Roshni : he came once i called him.... khan baba please look at my muscles...i will protect you...come ....i dont see any other way for us to go...taraka this boat wont fit you ....please stay here....

The words he have just uttered keep on ringing on aman's mind ....
i am the past,never in the future.i don't exist,but have existed,i saw whay you saw..cross the darkness..il see what you see..

They both got onto the boat... there wasnt a space to sit...both of them stand as aman standing between the man and roshni....

ROSHAN followed the the mysterious man deeper and deeper into the jungle. The deeper they go the air got more chill and it grew more silent... paddling sound is the only sound filling in the silence.....all the trees and bushes had fanished.... all they can see is black water and mist.... even in this darkness the mystry man knew exactly where they were heading in complete silent. He didnt make even a single noise or kept a single eye contact.

Suddenly aman's eyes grew bigger in shock...

Aman turned and whisper to roshni : roshni his words just now....
i am the past,never in the future......i saw what you saw..

Aman : roshni he is reffering to the old lady...he is taking us to the old lady....all this is planned by her... the person who came to our cave last night must be her people....

Roshni realised the situation she is in... who ever the old lady is she is waiting for them at the end of the bank...

Roshni : khan baba.... that old lady is living in ayaana jungle... so she is not a jinn... or any evil power... no evil power can enter ayaana corner other than jinnad ka baadshah....

Aman raised his one eyebrow when she reffered him as evil power ...

Roshni: no i didnt mean like that....your a kind person....its just.....(she scratched her head trying to find the best way to answer him without hurting his feelings)

Aman : roshni look arround you...eventhough this is ayaana corner...look at this place ...it seems like someone have cursed this side.. the guardian fairy said your ancestor castle is in this direction...so is your ancestors are cursed?

Roshni started to get a bad feeling about all this and wanted to get away as soon as possible... she hold aman's hand tight....he returned the hold... both exchanged look to reassure their self they gonna endure it togather...they are too far into finding the truth ....there is no turning back....

Soon their boat shock vigrously and hit a big rock... the boat has anchored.....

roshni looses her balance and was about to fall into the water....aman was right there to pulled her hand hold her by the waist....... she balanced her self in his hug...her hands are coiled arround his neck... there is no gap between both of them... she can feel his breath on her neck..she frozed..her heart skipped a beat... his hug is tight...

Aman's liked this closeness he felt with her...... he closed his eyes to feel her...there was unknown peace filling his heart....it has been days he huged her....she still fits into his hug perfectly...he let out a gasp of releive...he have missed this small... small intimate moments he spend with her....

but this is not the right situation...danger is right infront of eyes... his cough broke their hug...roshni withdraw her self and both exchanged akward look...

As soon as they get off the boat they wanted to turn and ask further direction from the mystry man. But out of no there he just vanished into the air....now aman and roshni didnt had any other choice than just walk ahead...just a few steps ahead .....

There it was the ancestors castle of the warriors once ruled ayaana jungle. The abandoned castle stood in a composed way, as if it had chosen solitude for itself decades ago. The size clearly showed the simple life who ever resided there previously.

Aman and roshni took carefull steps toward the palace ....

Who is this mystry man? What is that old woman wants?What is waiting for them in the ancestor castle? Why this part of ayaana jungle seems to be cursed?

Keep imagining 💝💝💝 DEVNA