THÎRTY

Iris Volturion

After Rion was discharged, we had gone back to my mansion.

We had won the war, no surprise there.

Once we arrived at the master bedroom,I had thrown Cole on the bed unbuttoning my pants before I crawled up on the bed kissing him as I gripped his white locks.
He moans in my mouth as I moved him on top of me as we kept making out,he kisses down my neck, I looked seeing Silas fuck Orion up the wall as he moaned out in pleasure.

Cole takes me in his mouth. He doesn't have a gag reflex as I fucked his face.
I picked him up,kissing him as I gently lay him over my lap.

"Baby boy you need to be punished " he moaned lifting his ass high in the air as I bit into his pale cheeks.

I delivered a spank on his full ass hearing him moan loudly. What a masochist.

After five spanks over his now red cheeks,I dove down licking his hole,preparing him for my size.

He moaned lifting his ass more into the air as he moaned clutching the bedsheets.
"Iris!....I want you now...please" I bring his entrance to my throbbing hard cock.

I pushed into him as he moaned into the bedsheets.
I pound into his hole as he moaned underneath me.

I came inside him as he came on the bed.
I turned him over,without a warning, I pounded into him.

Breathing heavily against his neck,he moaned in my neck.

I pounded into him deeper,hitting his prostate over and over until he came on my abdomen.

I came deep inside him kissing his lips as he moaned in my mouth.
"I love you Cole" I whispered as he looked at me.

"Really?" I nod. I pecked his lips.

"I love you too Iris" he says with a smile before a yawn escaped his lips.

Silas and Rion walked into bed and laid down.
With me spooning Rion from behind,he's tucked under Cole's chin as Silas spooned Cole from behind.

I was going to force myself to sleep when I felt Silas's leg trail up my boxers making me open my eyes seeing him smirk.

He nodded over the couch as I got up, pulling the duvet over Rion and Cole as they slept peacefully.

I sat down on the couch as Silas gets on my lap, lowering his head,he kisses me as my finger goes up his hole making him groan buck his hips over my growing bulge.

"You're not tired are you?" I asked in a husky voice with a smirk.

"No,can we please just fuck?" He whined slightly and I nodded.

Boy was it going to be a long night,yes it was.