FØÜR

Iris's POV

I stood up from my seat and turned down my laptop.
I whistled-a way to summon my royal office guards who were death wishes and my pet griffin Graven

"Nothing goes missing and this office won't be a mess when I get back" I show my demonic gray eyes meaning business as he bowed his head.

I turned to the death wishes.
About five of them.
Three had bows and arrows on them dressed in golden black cloaks that covered their heads.
Two of them were bare chested with swords that could pierce through a hybrid's heart.

"You know what to do..." They give a curt nod and continued bowing until I was out of sight.

"Tyson?ring up the omegas leader and get the royal suites ready upon the arrival of the kings from the different kingdoms.
There's exactly five kingdoms that will be arriving here by tonight.
As of the hunters attack?send the deadliest of my warriors The OPP X" they both stop and stare at me.

"But your majesty. They are merciless. Surely you don't mean that" Ryder tried to reason with me.

"The hunters wanted a taste of our kind the second they stepped into the portal.
We're simply....returning the favor. Now the werewolves are a special sort of my kind,I'm the last remaining Lycan for Pete's sake Ty, Ryder. No questions just do what I say. Send the OPP X team. The hunters wanted a war....its the war they'll get" I walked into the dungeons of the castle.
The smell of death existing in the air as I hear he beautiful screams from these crime makers suffer..." I enter the dark one at the end of the hall as I open the gate swiftly with a move of my two fingers.

My deadly little friend,another griffin with deep red eyes growled at me.

"Hush Daggers. I need the key to my secret garage" he comes into the small lighting where a small unnoticeable key is hidden within his shape scales.

I use the key and unlock the secret passage as I move inside. My betas following closely.
The lights turned on one by one at the sense of their master in the den.

"Unauthorized people in Masters Den detected. Defense system activated"
Comes the robotic voice of a woman through the audio system and I see machines move from the walls forming into missile guns with multi bullet faced. The cameras give off the red laser detector and shoot straight at Ryder's and Tyson's chest and head as they take their aim.

"Disengage weapon system Sylus. They are with me" I see the guns morph back into the wall.

I feel the betas silent admiration for my sweet rides all in its own garage pilling till the end of the hallway.
I pick out a bronze colored lambrogini with a convertible and got in.

"Hurry up. Pick a car. We're going to greet the other kings at the gateway" they seem to come out of whatever stance they were in.
The lights light up in front as my baby roars to life.
A beautiful bass beat as I slowly drive out of the glass cabinet where this baby was kept safely but still in display.
I see a black lambrogini and a maroon Mercedes Benz lambrogini version following knowing full well who took what.
They follow my car to the passage that lights up as soon as I drive in through the corner.
We go up like a spiral.
The door opens and we drive out of the castle doors.

OPP X

I acknowledge them through the link.

Good to be back your highness.

You ready for war Amilio?

I was born ready your Lycan King....