TWÊÑTY

Colton's POV

"What did I miss?"
I asked carrying in the hot tray of coffee.
Silas hung his hand over Orion's shoulder and nodded towards where Iris stood by the window looking outside.
I lay the coffee tray on the coffee table in the waiting room and walked up to him.

"Iris?what's wrong?" He turns around and buries his face in my neck making me move my white shoulder length hair to one side as he nestled into my collarbone.
His strong warm arms wrapped around my waist as I kissed his head softly.

"Its Ainsley. I-I need your help Cole" he stares down at me and I furrow my brows.

"Of course. What kind of help?"

"We need you to bite Ainsley. If you can train the wolvesbane with his blood it can stop it from causing further damage into his heart.

"But that would mean that I'd have to change him Iris. Are you sure?" He nodded.

"Is the only way. I can't bite him cause I'm a hybrid,not a full royal vampire blood" I nod understandingly.

"Let's go" he smiles at me and kisses my lips.
Damien and Anthony, both hug me as I smile at them.
Sometimes I think I'd envy Iris.
His family was so understanding,mine?not so much.

My reputation as the vampire king was built up from hardwork and determination.

I walked inside the room,where my little brother in law lay,limp and unmoving.
Iris walks in and the doctors clear up from the side of the bed.
I move over and sit by Ainsley's side.
I remove afew buttons of his red shirt and lick over the place I have to drain his blood in.

My eyes turn bright red when my fangs elongated and my lips met his neck.
I bite in,my fangs digging into the skin of his neck.
He moves a bit as I bite in harder,his blood hits my mouth.

Its good.

But not as good as Iris's blood.
I drank from his neck until I couldn't slurp anymore.
I moved onto his wrists and bit him.
I closed my eyes at the sensation of blood in my mouth.

After he was completely drained off any blood,I opened his mouth and bit my palms open.
The blood from my body flew through my palms and into his mouth.
He starts having a seizure and his body shakes.
His eyes flies open and he grabs my wrist. His fangs elongate and his eyes make all of us gasp.

One of his iris's are bright red while the other is still its normal vibrant baby blue.
His skin is a perfect pale and his golden honey brown is now fully white and heavily curled.

He drinks from my wrist as I look up at Iris who smiles at me lovingly and in admirance.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist from behind as he hugs me,kissing my cheek.

"Thank you " he whispered and I smiled as Ainsley let's go off my hand.
He whimpers softly and Damien and Anthony move to Ainsley's side who hugs them both.

"Papa,I feel weird" I hear the little boy whimper as he clutches his stomach.

"Its completely normal for Ainsley to feel this pain in his stomach. His immune system isn't quite taking this change at first but after afew day,he'll get back to normal. He'll have craving for blood most of the time and you can switch him with formula when he feels hungry too much. Blood is good for him but sometimes too much blood can damage him too. He needs to control his bloodlust and try to fit in actual food in his menu and not only blood,as for his eye color?its highly unusual. Maybe he's a covenant vampire but as far as I know it?they haven't existed in quite a while" I said as I thought about the legends of the Covenant Vampires.
They are rare with gifts of elements according to their eye color and if it was Ainsley's eye color.
He could be the covenant elemental of water or air. It depends.
Sometimes even both.

We soon left the room to give Damien and Anthony some alone time with their son.
Silas,Colton had been dry humping each other in the waiting room since no more than family of the patient were allowed in the hospital room.

Iris held my hand as we walked out with Silas and Orion on Silas's back....sleeping.

We drove back home and got straight to bed.
I was in the jacuzzi tub for some time relaxing when the door opens and Silas,Orion and Iris walks in each in bathrobes.

They got in the water and immediately,I'm on Iris's lap straddling him as Silas and Orion are eating each others faces while I hump Iris's dick,his hands on my hips and his mouth latched on my tongue and occasionally he'd make hickeys on my body.

And believe me when I say this but,We didn't go to bed anytime soon.