SÉVÈÑ

I don't wait to greet them as I leave and drive off back to the castle.

Your highness. Is everything alright?

I block off my betas and drive even faster-if that's even possible.

I can't have 3 mates.
And I'm surely not having a dick stuck up my ass.
I don't care if they're male or female-its just,I can't face it.

I get into the castle grounds in record speed and shut the door shut as soon as I park up in front of my private chambers (pics in media)

I walk in,seeing the omega women cleaning around the house.
I go up to my gym room and quickly discarded my grey shirt that I wore this morning.

I wrap my hands in white plasta wrap and see the new 80 kg punching bag get hung down slowly by the robotic assistant in my gym.
The ceiling closes again and angry music from Eminem blasts through the audio system in my private gym.

"Till I collapse"

I begin warming up as I land afew punches. It moves,a little.
I'm ok with being gay and stuff but the fact that I have 3 mates and all royal kings of different kingdoms to different kinds is rare,in fact unheard of for centuries.

My anger builds up as I see a flash of my mates sad faces when I just got in my car and drove off.
It looked like a reject them.

Shit!its just,I need time to think this through.
Having three king mates isn't something I come through everyday.

I feel my rage coming through me as I take out my anger out on the punching bag.
I break a sweat and I continue until I feel my whole body glistening from the gym room lighting due to the average amount of sweat adorning my body.
My arms that's full of tribal tatooes-on the sides of my chest ending dangerously on my hips of my waistband.
Its funny how my chest are bare except for my chest pac which are adorned with tatooes.
The only place with no tatooes is my 8pac abs that's well defined.

Snap!

I stop my raging fists from flying onto the now collapsed 80 kg punching bag.
I see the fist shaped holes on it.

I want omegas in the gym room. Clean out the 15th punching bag this week

I hear a yes sir from the omega leader and I walked out.
In cargo pants,combat boots,shirtless,a black towel hanging from my broad tatooed shoulder around my tatooed neck as I walked up the stairs to my masters bedroom.

I took a shower letting the cool relaxing water drain out the pores of sweat from my body.

Someone taps into my link.

Your highness. The werewolf king,the vampire king and the demon king would like to have a word with you in private

I'm busy

They request upon a private meeting with you at your office tonight before the royal meeting tomorrow

Alright. Tell them,I'll be there. I need the royal meeting room all sorted out.
I want the whole kingdom spotless clean and we're hosting a welcome feast tonight. Dressing attires are tux for men and dress gowns for their mates if they came with their mates.
I also want the security system to be tight as fuck tonight.
Any suspicious shit and you...terminate the threat. That's a royal order by your king Tyson. Don't let me down

Yes alpha. Ryder and I will get to it

Good

I said before cutting off the link and enjoying the rest of my afternoon,finishing off paperwork and signing off contracts for my company that belonged to my forefathers.

I quickly got ready for tonight. The whole royal visitors had settled down to their mansions AMD all of them gave off positive feedback except for the 3 kings that seemingly took up majority of my time thinking of them.

The Farah Hall is where we do most of our parties. It was fairly decorated.
To add on to the events of tonight, everyone was required to wear a mask that was themed everest snow season since it was starting to snow here in the kingdom.

I picked out one of my many Armani tux.
It was black tux that hugged my biceps tendon with a snowy white colored tie to match with and matching black mask with white tips over them drawing out different patterns on the face of the mask.

My hairstyle was curly sleek over my forehead as the suit fit my body perfectly.
I left my quarters when it was dark and took one of my other cars, specifically the one matching my suit.
My Rolls Royce.