ËÎGHT

Iris's POV

Driving in through the secret VIP driveIn,I parked my Rolls Royce and got out.
Walking through the back VIP doors for the Farah Hall,I can see the back VIP door is also fairly decorated  a winter ball theme like color.
The doors opened by the omegas who were fairly dressed in tux while holding out the doors for me.
The sight before me was appealing and I was quite satisfied with what I saw.

I was yet to meet the rest of the kings and queens from the 15 kingdoms as well as my....mates.

I smelled out their scents.

Brewd coffee from the notorious Demon King Silas Stormwood.

The overwhelming scent of fresh mint from the werewolf king Orion Silverbane

And the fresh scent of pinewood woodsy scent of an after rain.
The vampire king Colton Bloodclan.

The music of the party was a smooth jazz and people were dancing and associating with each other while the hardworking omegas were in their ball party uniforms carrying around finger foods and drinks.
I watched from the top of the double sided stairs that was fairly decorated in the same winter themed decorations.

An omega came and handed me a glass of bourbon champagne.
The crowd silencing at once.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the lands of the hybrids. I hope your accommodations are to your liking,and I hope your stay will be a memorable one to take with you. Please enjoy the food and drinks as well as the hospitality of my people.
Have a good night" the thundering clap from those who heard me which is everyone including my three mates whom I felt their stares on me.
Once I reach the end of the stairs, I am greeted by my betas and my female gamma.

"Good evening your highness. You have to meet all the kings now" I nodded as I finished my champagne and put it on the platter of the omega that passed by.
I greeted everyone until I came to my three mates whom were the last ones to greet.

"I believe we have a place more...private to speak" was the soothing deep voice of my werewolf mate Orion.
I only nodded as I gave my betas a look telling them they're in charge.

They give a curt nod as i follow my mates upstairs to my private office.
My griffin pet Graven,is the one who greets me inside as he looks behind me at the three men.
"You're off duty now Graven,I left you a treat in the forest..." He gives me a griffin like grin and fly's off the window.

Once they're all inside,my bloodlust takes over and I push Orion to the wall.
My lips attached to his neck,my hands gripping his wrists above his head.
I feel him groan beneath me as he pushes his lower half into my own raging length threatening to rip from my dress pants.

I feel a pair of lips on either sides of my neck,unbuttoning my shirt as both Silas and Colton attach their lips onto my neck.
I groan in pleasure as my fangs elongate and I bend my knees a little to reach Orion's neck.
I noticed he was the shortest from all 4 of us.
Silas was my same height,Colton was taller than Orion but not as tall as Silas and I.

"Oh god Iris!" Orion says through panting as I rub my rough calloused hands over his growing crotch.

Silas moves to his own accord and starts unbutton my shirt,rubbing his hands all over my chest.
He sniffles my neck and his hands find the back of my pants squeezing my cheeks.

I snap out of my lust and pushed myself back away from them to take a breathe.
I see their eyes shot up at me.
I take in their features.
Orion is the shortest of us all. He has bright green eyes,brown curly hair that descends his eyebrows.

Colton has white icy hair that flows down his shoulder and deep red eyes with an extremely incredible sharp jawline

And Silas was incredibly muscular,I could see his muscles bulging through his shirt and dress coat as he somehow stared at me in lust when he caught me checking him out

He had midnight raven black hair,sharp jawline,stubbled chin and sharp silver gray orbs
He was as tall as me compared to Colton and Orion.
Orion's height was up to my chest. Colton's height was a little over my shoulder maybe my collarbone.

"So,how are we gonna work these out...."