SÏXTÉÊÑ

Iris's POV

I slam Silas into the wall as I push my lower half into his. Knowing full well,it made him....more excited.
"Ugh!Iris!" A groan escapes his mouth as I suck on his neck,my hands palming his raging cock through his jeans.

"Baby,please!" He begs as I stop sucking his neck and I easily pick him up.
My eyes don't leave him as I sit him on my desk and open his legs farther apart and meet his lips with my own hungry ones.

I unzip his jeans without breaking the kiss and I smirk against him as he groans in my mouth, deepening  our French kiss.
I take out his junk from his boxers and rub my hands over it.
He breaks the kiss as he heaves over me,clutching my shoulders as I give him a tantalizing hand job.

"Ugh,Iris please....please" I pushed my chair further back as I spread his legs farther apart from meeting.
I kiss his lengthy,thick shaft and take it in my mouth.

I swirl my tongue around his dick as he pushes his head back and his hands in my hair. I smack his hand away from my head as he gets the point and clutches the wooden edge of my study table as I suck his lengthy dick off.

He cums into my mouth as I drink all of his cum. Loving the taste of him.

I kiss his mouth,as he scrunches his eyebrows when he tastes himself.
His hands wrap around my neck while my hands find his waist and thighs pinching the tip of his dick which is beginning to get hard again.
He pulls away breathless and I kiss down his neck as I zip his little friend back into his boxers and zipped up the jeans again.
I draw away from the spot I'm going to mark soon as I face him.

I stare at his beautiful chiseled features as he blushes lightly and hides his face in my neck.
I push my nose into his neck where it meets his shoulder and sniff his manly arousing scent.
Giving it peppery kisses,I pull away and move to sit on the sofa.
He sits next to me,sits over my other leg,straddling me making me smirk.
He removed my shirt and starts leaving hickeys all over my neck,collarbone,chest and under my ears.

He rides on me,as I hold his rough butt through his jeans.
My eyes roll back as the sweet sensation takes over me.

My thoughts are cut off when there comes a knock on my door.
"Who is it?!" I yell angrily for being disturbed.

"Your Highness. Its your beta Ryder...." I roll my eyes as I tap on Silas's thigh.

"Leave me be...." He growls before he continues sucking off my skin.
I roll my eyes as I yell.

"Come in..." Ryder opens the door and his eyes widen at the sight of a man on my lap. Most specifically that man being King Silas Stormwood of the Demon Kingdom.

Silas doesn't seem to give a shit as he groans and rolls his thighs into me rougher than before.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about Ryder?" I asked calmly as if no one was sucking my neck off at this moment.

"The-the....um...the..uh...meeting of the royal leaders will be held in the Blue Moon conference room" I nodded as I dismissed him.

After the door closed,Silas releases the skin of my neck with a pop sound and I kiss his lips.
"Come on,our mates will be wondering why we took so long. We need to get some sleep so we could be there to announce our mating to the whole kingdom", I reasoned with him as he nodded and stood up.
We walked out and got in my car leaving for my private chambers.

We got there and went straight upstairs.
Opening the door,we see Orion in Colton's arms sleeping soundly.
Silas moves to Orion's side and I moved behind Colton spooning him after I pecked his head.

My hands entwined with Silas's from the other side as we all drifted off to sleep.