TWËÑTY-ØÑÊ

Colton's POV

I groan as I move myself from this body crushing me from behind.
I felt my cheeks rise up red in a deep blush when I recalled of last nights events.
We had taken turns going on all over the night in different positions for many rounds.
We marked each other and the rest is detailed history.

I feel Iris's breath on my neck where he and Silas marked me while Orion marked my chest. He marked all our chest cause he was our sub.
I breathed a sigh as I stretched myself,blushing when I felt Iris's manhood in a morning wood-hard and ready to take me on again if he wanted to.

A little in site on Iris in bed,he's a freaking MONSTER!
Not only is he huge but he's such a beast with a huge amount of stamina in bed ready to be released.

My hole burns with desire whenever I recall last nights events.
Orion lay next to me,his hand reaches out touching the back of my palms,Silas has his arms draped over Orion's waist and his knees touching Iris's toes.

I move a bit making my ass move right into Iris's morning wood.
His hands around my thighs tighten as he inhales sharply.
I think he's asleep again, and move my ass again trying to get his body off mine.

"Unless you want me to fuck you so early in the morning little mate,I suggest you stop making me even harder than i already am" he growls huskily in my ear making me moan when he presses his lower half into my ass.
I clench my fists around the bed sheets as I move my ass higher into his bulging beast.

He gets off me. His hands over mine as he removes my boxers.
Without warning, he rams into me as I moan into the bedsheets.
He holds my hands down in the mattress as he fucks me into oblivion.
He grabs my hips and slams his cock into my hole.
Landing a slap that resonates in the room on my pale cheeks,he groans.

"Ugh!Arghh! Don't stop IRIS!!" I moan as he slams into me harder,

"I wants planning on it baby boy" he growls in my ear before kissing my shoulder blades,slapping my cheek again and picks up his pace.

I came all over the moist sheets as I reach the peak of my high.
He came inside my hole and i loved the feeling of his warm liquid in me.

He lay me on his chest as he hugs me by the waist.

"Iris?I'm hungry" i mumbled into his chest and he kissed my head before he got up. I missed his warmth.

"I'm making you some pancakes downstairs. You can come down when you're ready" I nodded sleepily as my eyes felt drowsy and I slept again.

********

I woke up to someone tapping my shoulders softly and pecking every inch of my upper body.
My eyes shot open at Iris.
The bed was now clean and he picked me up.

"Good morning baby boy. Silas and Orion are having breakfast downstairs. Lemme give you a shower first before we go downstairs" I nodded as he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom I've grown accustomed to since my 3rd day here in the hybrid kingdom.
Iris puts me gently into the bathtub that's already with warm water and something like a shampoo making bubbles in the water.

After my much needed shower,Iris got me out and dressed me in one of his overly large shirts.
We walk downstairs,I'm still slightly limping along as Iris offers to carry me but I refuse.

We came downstairs to the sound of chatters.
Silas is sitting shirtless on the kitchen island stool,while a shirtless Orion makes breakfast.
He puts a plate in front of me and kisses my cheek.
"Hey...." He mumbles as he smiles at me. I smile back and eat my food as I feel a peck on the side of my head.

Silas.

Iris sat in the seat next to mine and greets our other mates.
"We'll be having the much delayed meeting today after breakfast, Are you guys up for it or do you want to delay it for another day?" Iris asks seriously making all of us shake our heads

"Its alright. We can have the meeting today" Orion spoke for the three of us as Iris nodded and typed away on his laptop.

"I have to leave for the office right now. I'll meet you there my lovely mates" he winks at us and I blush as I look away back to my food.
He pecks each one of us,and leaves upstairs to get dressed I assume.

"How's it?" Rion asks as he flips another pancake into my now empty plate.
"Its great. I'm starved" I comment as he chuckles and makes some more pancake mix.
Silas is eating bacon,eggs,toast,waffles and coffee along with a wide variety of chicken and beef sandwiches.

Iris walks back downstairs and kisses us goodbye and see you later.
Soon,we all got ready for the meeting.

The long overdue meeting that could determine whether we can stop the hunters or not.