TWÉÑTY-FÏVÊ

Iris's POV

The 7 trumpets are sounded into the air as the last call for those to leave for the warehouse that is heavily guarded.

I put on my final armor piece as I put the sword back in its place by my waist side.

I walked out of my private armor room gasping silently when I caught sight of Colton's armor. I know I designed it myself but damn. It looked so fucking hot.

His cloak was white with golden lining.
It matched his white icy hair.
"Stop checking me out you perve" he smirks as he puts the sword in its case by the side of his waist.

"Are you guys ready?" Orion asked walking in and I gaped at him.
Its really hard supporting a boner in a freaking armor.

"Where's Silas?" I asked as I came back to my senses.

"He said he'd meet us there. Probably went to get his armor from hell. He said he'd we just don't have to worry about him. He said something about getting more of his warriors from hell" I nodded at Rion's words.

"Your Majesties. Your rides have arrived" I nodded as we waked out.
Walking out of the castle. I was proud at my knights and warriors all in the same armor indicating our color.
Red cloak. Silver armor and golden swirls carved over their silver swords.
They had long spears with our flag on top of it.

Upon seeing me walk out with my armored mates,they start striking the grounds with their spears.
I smiled.

My mates followed me as the highly trained warriors part like the red sea in a still perfect formation as they continue striking the grounds.
I make the lightning rumble as I look up to the archers and the trumpeters.
I give a curt nod as they blow the loud trumpet.
It makes the ground shake.

The trumpet blows again as the earth rumbles some more and the thunder strikes a deeper tune than before.

Emerging from the forest clearing is the first ride.
Venomous Python.

His hooded scaled head is decorated with a helmet looking crown as he glides forward.
He comes forth slithering as he moves to stand in front of me.
Colton smirks as he steps forward. Clearly wanting to ride the scaled beast.
I nod as I kiss his lips.

"Be careful" I tease.

"No promises baby" he says cheekily as he smirks.
Just by the back of his hood is a fancy looking jeweled saddle looking seat with reigns.
Ven lies flat as Cole gets on,taking ahold of the reigns.

Ven slithers as he slides his body to the side awaiting for the next ride to come along.
The trumpet blows again and we wait as we hear a loud growl.

The earth rumbles again as the creature emerges from the forest clearing.
A bear about 10 feet high if standing on both paws emerges from the clearing.
On his back is a white jeweled saddle familiar to Coles.
The bear's claws dig into the earth leaving a dent.
He crawls forward. There's a patch over his eye as his black fur moves in the wind.

His eyes are bright yellow indicating he isn't any normal bear shifter. The last bear shifter of this century, Fangs is his name.
His sharp razor teeth grows longer as he growls but moves forward.
Orion kisses my lips and goes forward and pets the animal shifter like he looks harmless.

The bear growls and I hear Rion shushing the beast.

"Shh. Its alright. Do you mind if I hop on?" He asks softly as the bear bows and let's my mate get on.

"Alright! As you have all known,these passed few days,you have trained extra hard for this day. These hunters decided to mess with us. Your families, Your packs and your kingdom depends on you to fight to the finish! I am proud to be your king. Now!,let's show these hunters how real and dangerous we can get! Agree?!"

Right now I'm full hybrid mode. My beings join in one to create this deadly aura around me.

"Agree!!" They all yell as I smirk.

"I can't hear you?!!" I yell again.

"AGREE!!" The earth and the trees shake as they pound their spears harder into the ground.
The trumpets and the drums are banged through the thundering roar of my people and the sky's agreement.

My ride emerges from the clearing and I smirk.
My griffin, Graven is in his full form standing taller than the bear Fangs and Ven.
He has this full chest plate on his chest.
The crown over his head that looks like a helmet as well.
Beside my pet is the hellhound brothers.
The three headed hellhound who are the most vicious creature killing beasts.

I howl as they all howl as well. They never loose the evident smirk over their faces as their bodies lit up in fire and they stalked forward. The chains over their legs clanging to the ground.
I break free the chains and they howl.

Hunters?here we come.