ÉÏGHTÉĒÑ

Damien's POV

After the introduction of my future son in laws,I carried up my youngest son outside in the chilly night with my husband who was busily wiping his tears away.
He was always the emotional kind.

I swung my overly large dress coat over my youngest son to protect him from the cold night.
I don't see it when a rogue wolf tackles me to the ground.
I protect my son into my chest as I take the full impact of the blow.
Anthony fights off the wolves but there seems to be more coming.

Iris?!We've been attacked!!!

I growl into the link as I lay my frightened son by the side pavement and fight off the wild rogue wolves who continue to attack us.
Its cold here. No one could probably hear us. Everyone was inside,it was cold out here.
Anthony fought off the two shifted rogue wolves on his back as I took out all the ones that came at me.
My face visibly pales up when I hear Ainsley's scream.
The rogue wolf bites into Ainsley's stomach as Ainsley spits up blood and his nose starts bleeding.

Arrows are fired and the rogue wolf is ripped from Ainsley's flesh when I see Iris lift up the rogue by his furry coat.
His other mates tend to Ainsley. Silas and Colton turned into their other supernatural beings as they fight alongside their dominant mate.
I freeze in my stance as I stare at Ainsley's bloodied form.
Anthony is trying to stop the bleeding but its hard since Ainsley was originally an omega wolf,meaning his wolf takes longer to heal.

The rogue alpha wolf emerges from the forest and his nose flared towards Ainsley's blood as he growls.
I see him shift into his form. Where he stood was replaced with a young muscular man,covered in tatooes much like myself and my eldest son Iris.

"MATE?!MATE!,Please....I need to know if he's ok. Please...." He begs as the royal hybrid guards arrest him and take him away. He doesn't stop and gets off their grip and runs into Ainsley's direction where Orion ripped his shirt apart and wrapped around Ainsley's wounds in attempt to stop the bleeding.
Iris aura changes as he looks PISSED-AS-FUCK! Expression.

His shirt is off and the only thing covering his assets are his black dress pants.
He throws an upper cut in the notorious rogue king's face and we all stare as the rogue alpha falls afew feet hitting the tree trunk.

"Please,let me help him...." He pathetically asks as he attempts to see Ainsley.

"I think you've helped enough" Iris's voice is dark,deep and the sound of someone really asking for death.

He levitates the rogue king's body and clenches his hand,this motion makes the rogue king claw at his neck.
Colton,the vampire king and also one of my son in laws races to Iris's side.
He says something into Iris's ear and holds Iris's hand softly.
Iris's glare breaks off as he sighs.
He brings Colton's body closer,his face now in Colton's neck as he heaved.

"Have these rogues locked up!The reason they got in first place was because the borders weren't protected properly. Warrior Training,Guards training,OPP X training. I'll be conducting them now,my baby brother almost died tonight. I'm not gonna go easy on any of you" his voice boomed in the whole courtyard as the guards showed their neck in submission.

"Dismissed!. Someone clean out this fucking mess!" He yells in frustration as I'm able to move from my stance.
I moved closer to Anthony as he cries into my chest. The paramedics take Ainsley to the private kings hospital which is about 5 floors high.
The kingdom's hospital is over 14 floors high.

The paramedics move to their own accord as they move across Ainsley's body to try and stop the wounds.
I look out the ambulance window seeing 4 sports cars following the ambulance.
When we arrive,we are moved right into the surgery theatre room.

"Wait-!,what's the surgery for?I thought you just needed to stop the bleeding" I hear my husband as I rub his back softly.

"No your Highness. During examination, we found that Prince Ainsley has wolvesbane in his system. This is unusual when a rogue wolf could bite someone with wolvesbane inserted into their system without causing them harm. Please your highness, let me do my job" Anthony nods as he cries into my chest.

"My-my baby. My baby Ainsley. What if he won't be ok?" I rubbed his back and this time I really didn't know what to do.

Nothing at all.