TWÊÑTY-THRËÈ

Iris's POV

Its a little over lunch as we still go through the different plans for war they come up with.

"Why can't we just attack!this meeting is useless" says the giant king making me clench my jaw.

"These humans are hunters Finnick!they are trained to kill our kind. They have gained access to our weakness which for you is the Drium fluid am I right?doesn't give you the ability to shift into your giant form now does it?and then what?you will truly be useless then" I said as a a head ache had already started forming in my temples.

"That's what you're missing Iris. They are just a bunch of humans" he Sasses as my jaw clenches.

"Listen here and listen good. I don't have to deal with this issue of the hunters. They aren't after my people or my land. They are afraid of even turning to the direction of any of my packs.
I'm the only one who can help you if you don't want people questioning your rule as your entire kind gets wiped off. Now,why don't you shut your brainless being and listen so you could be of use during the war" I realized my eyes flashed red and that had initiated the missile defense system as they pull out from the walls facing towards Finnick who hides his fear but it is very much visible in his eyes.

"Do I make myself clear?" I hear the final missile turn its place to Finnick's direction as the red laser beams aim at every part of his body as he gulps.

"Y-yes your h-highness" I put my ringed finger up and the missile sensers got it as they withdrew the machine guns back into the wall like it never happened.

"Anyone has anything else to say?" I ask as I levitate the door behind me as it opens letting Ven's hooded head peek in slithering making everyone shook their heads and I smirked.

"Good" I send my pet out again and continued with how we'd attack the hunters.
They've managed to bring down one of the largest vampire clans which just pisses me off.
Vampire's were also my kind.

My parents were pure royal vampires so I guess I was one too.

I would've killed these hunters if I wanted to but I don't. I want to make them suffer.

••••••

The plan was made and final. The hunters don't know what had coming their way.
Their worst nightmares come to life.