ÑÏÑÈ

Iris's POV

"Well,I'm definitely not bottoming" Silas said in his usual deep husky voice.

We all stared at him as I sigh and took a seat at my study.
"Come sit on my lap baby..." I directed my attention to Orion who sat at my lap obediently and lay his head on my study desk.
He looked tired,so I rubbed his back as I pecked him.

"Yeah me neither. I'm dominant in nature..." I said as Colton sighed.

"I mean,I guess I could give it a go because I've never been with a guy before never mind three guys but I'll try. Just don't push me" Colton said quietly as he rubbed his arm in discomfort. Both Silas and I saw this and I nudged him to comfort Colton to which he nodded and moved while I tended to my tired mate.

We moved to the fireplace in my office room and sat on the recliners.
Orion was passed out,snuggled to my chest as he slept soundly on my lap while I looked over to Colton who slept on the collarbone of Silas's body.
Silas rubbed Colton's back softly as I peck both his head and Colton's when I stood up.

"I'm gonna get Rion in bed now. Goodnight" it was unexpected when Silas stood up and French kissed me while our submissives slept clueless in our arms.
I felt Orion shift a bit and I broke the kiss.
His eyes the same icy gray ones.

"Good night" I nodded as we both walked out.
Surprisingly the party had ended. I don't even know how I blocked my wall stopping anyone from disturbing me through the link.
Silas and I took our subs into their rooms and lay them on their beds.
I took off Orion's dress suit off leaving him in his boxer briefs. He was tanned.

I kissed his head and closed the door,already making sure he has shadows tonight.

I checked in on Colton and saw them cuddling with Silas whom I kissed for a whole hour before I headed off to bed.

Today was....eventful.

And all my beings agreed on it.