27. Party [Part Eight]

Ludwig and Feliciano went downstairs to see Gilbert set up their ping pong table with red plastic cups, "Just in time. Ludwig, pass me the bottle,"

Ludwig looked back at the couch where Gilbert was pointing and retrieved the bottle of alcohol that was used in the truth and dare game, "Uh, Gilbert? Are you sure you want to use this for the beer pong game? You said it could kill someone..."

"I was joking, bro" Gilbert said, grabbing the bottle and pouring the drink into the cups, "Besides, it will be fun. What? Did you think I was just gonna use like water or something?"

Gilbert finished setting up the table and called out to get the attention of the guests, "Alright, Antonio, come here so I can beat your ass,"

The Spaniard went ahead and started playing with Gilbert. Ludwig sighed, realizing he could relax while the rest of the group watched attentively. He sat down by the couch, listening to a random pop song that played upstairs. Feliciano sat beside him, "Hey, why don't you bring down your guitar-"

Ludwig sat up and interrupted, "-hero video game? Sorry, I don't have that one"

Feliciano gave him a side glance and pouted and whispered, "You don't sing in public, do you?

Ludwig frowned and whispered, "No, I don't,"

"Aw, why?" Feliciano whined, "You're really good!"

Ludwig shook his head, not knowing how to take a compliment, "I'm really not..."

"Bro! Come over here!" Gilbert called out from the distance, "They're kicking my ass at this game and I need you to help me, please!"

Ludwig groaned as he got up. Antonio and Lovino had teamed up against Gilbert, which explained why his brother's cups were half gone in contrast to the other side, "It's not my fault that you have bad aim"

Gilbert gasped, offended, "How dare you betray me, brother!"

Ludwig was about to go back to the couch but Gilbert begged, "Please! I'm looking bad in front of everybody!"

"That's not my problem. A game of beer pong shouldn't worry anybody this much"

"I'll give you 50 bucks"

"...Fine" Ludwig went back at the table, where Antonio and Lovino snickered.

"You had to call your brother for backup?"

"Maybe! But we're awesome and we're going to kick your ass!" Gilbert bragged.

Antonio tossed Ludwig a couple of ping pong balls, "Alright, game on"

Without hesitation, Ludwig aimed and shot the ball, aiming into a cup perfectly.

"Yo! Awesome shot, little bro!"

Ludwig rolled his eyes, not understanding the hype around the game. Antonio took the drink and drank it, tossing away the cup and aimed.

After a couple rounds, Ludwig managed to land on half of their opponent's cups, making it an even amount on both ends. The only reason why they were still standing with remaining cups was because Antonio was now drunk, and not being able to aim properly and Lovino yelled at him to stop playing. Now Lovino was facing Ludwig and Gilbert alone.

It was then that Lovino had an idea and called out, "Fratello, vieni qui!"

Feliciano got up from the couch, separating himself from a group of classmates he was talking to and went to Lovino, "Che cosa?"

"Antonio bailed on me halfway through the game, so I need you to help me"

Feliciano turned to table, "Okay!"