22. Party [Part Three]

When Ludwig and Feliciano went downstairs, there were multiple groups of students doing all various type of activities. Some were playing with the foosball table, some were playing beer pong, couples were making out. The Queen songs that were blasting upstairs could still be heard down here, and Ludwig felt some sense of relief of not having to hear the music so loudly that it starts to hurt. But the environment here still felt reckless and for that, Ludwig was starting to regret his decision to come down here with Feliciano.

Gilbert noticed them and called them over, "Hey, Lil bro! Come on over, don't be shy! We're about to play Never have I ever!"

Feliciano eagerly hopped onto the den area, where there was a couch, chairs taken from the kitchen, and bean bags and pillows formed to make a large circle. Feliciano sat on a beanbag, almost falling over and Ludwig sat on the one next to him. On the other side of Feliciano was Lovino, also sitting on the third beanbag chair. Francis, Antonio, and Gilbert had already taken over the couch. Kiku, Alfred, and Matthew were sitting on the floor. There were some seniors and juniors who Ludwig did not recognized on the chairs and floor.

"Okay, let's play-" Gilbert said excitedly.

"I'm not playing," Ludwig interrupted.

"You're sitting in the circle, you're playing" Gilbert snickered, "We all promise that what happens in the circle stays in the circle. Right guys?"

Everybody nodded and without giving a Ludwig a second to refuse, Gilbert continued, "Alright let's start-"

"I thought you said you'll wait for me to come back with the drinks" A voice behind them approach. Everyone turned to see Arthur carrying several bottles and cups and he looked at Ludwig and Feliciano, "But I see my spot has been taken by the juniors,"

"Oh sorry," Ludwig stood up, seeing this as his opportunity to get out of playing the game, "I wasn't going to play anyways, here-"

"Nonsense, sit down, Ludwig," Francis caught on to his not-so-sly escape and turned to Arthur and scooted closer to Gilbert, trying to make some space on the couch, "Come sit,"

"But this couch is for the Bad Touch Trio members only!" Gilbert whined, "Besides, there's no space for him,"

"For once I agree with the weird one of the group. Where exactly am I supposed to sit? On your lap?" Arthur immediately regretted saying that outloud.

Francis glanced at him with a smirk and without hesitation, responded, "Yeah, where else are you supposed to sit?"

Arthur tried his best to not let the blush on his face show, but he squeezed in the area between the edge of the couch and Francis, not wanting to actually take Francis' offer. He sat sideways and put his legs across Francis' legs.

"You're not exactly sitting on my lap but I guess this will do," Francis teased.

"Flirt later, we're playing a game," Gilbert scooted away, not wanting Arthur's shoes touching him, and especially not wanting to see the two be flirty right next to him, "Anyways, this is how we play. Everyone put your hands up with your fingers extended. We get a turn around the circle to say something you haven't done. If you have done that thing, you put a finger down. Whoever loses all their fingers first, loses. If you also have the most fingers up by the time the game ends, you also lose. Losers get punishments. The dirtier the questions, the better. Got it?"

Everyone nodded and put their hands up.

"Okay, I'll start," Gilbert said and thought for a moment, "Never Have I Ever... gotten a hickey,"

"Gilbert-" Francis glared at him, putting down a finger for the obvious mark he had on neck, "Why do you always target me in these games?!"

"Cause you're literally the craziest person I've met besides me," Gilbert stuck out his tongue playfully at his friend and then looked at Arthur, "Hey, put down a finger, you loser"