8. Clubs and Sports

"You brought your own lunch today?" Ludwig glanced at the paper bag Feliciano had.

"Yeah," Feliciano chuckled, "After yesterday's food fight, I don't think I would be interested in eating anymore of it,"

The two walked out of the classroom and headed for the cafeteria. As they left, Ludwig could feel Mr. Vargas' glare. He tried his best to ignore it.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, there were tables by the walls reserved for the Clubs and Sports advocates. They watched them set up their flyers and props and lists while they sat down. Students from all grades walk towards certain displays.

"Where's Gilbert and his friends?" Feliciano asked before taking a bite from his sandwich.

"They're in the corner over there," Ludwig pointed to a display where the trio were at, handing out flyers.

"They have a club?"

"No, they have a band though," Ludwig explained, "They probably convinced the Magic Club to share their table. It won't be long until school council realizes they're there hogging the space,"

"Oh, a band?" Feliciano said curiously, "Come on! Let's go see them! We can sign up for clubs together!"

Not being able to say no to Feliciano, Ludwig and him got up to go through the displays before going to meet up his brother. Feliciano talked to some students while Ludwig stood by him awkwardly. He signed up for art club, which was ran by a Senior, Elizabetha and with her, two Freshmen, Ehren and Wendy. Romeo was there too, talking to Wendy and another boy named Peter.

"Join art club with me, Luddy!" Feliciano whined.

"I already told you, I can't draw" Ludwig explained, flustered.

"You don't have to be good. It's more of a learning experience," Elizabetha smiled.

"Please?" Feliciano begged.

"I'll think about it..." With that, Ludwig and Feliciano waved goodbye and continued to look at the rows of activities.

"Hey dudes!" A voice called out. It was Alfred in his own booth, "Signing up for clubs? Consider sports instead!"

Alfred shoved the sign-up sheet to Feliciano.

"I thought American Highschools played Football and not actual football,"

"We used to have an American Football team," Alfred explained and turned around to face another Junior, Ivan, who simply smiled" But someone caused too many injuries... So we resort to a soccer team. It'll keep everyone safe from the big guy,"

"I can run really fast!" Feliciano exclaimed, "I used to play all the time at my home,"

"Do you now?" Alfred smiled and handed the pen and Feliciano signed, "We would happy getting people on the team. What about you Lud? Thinking of putting those muscles to good use?"

"I'm not sure..."

"Too late," Feliciano grinned, "I already put your name,"

Without saying anything else, Feliciano waltzed away before Ludwig could argue. Alfred chuckled, "He's an interesting fellow,"

Ludwig sighed and followed his friend who finally got to the corner where Gilbert and his friends were at, taking part of the table from the Magic Club.

"Luddy and Feli!" Gilbert greeted, "Here to support your awesome big bro?"

"More like seeing what trouble you get into,"

"'Bad Touch Trio'", Feliciano took one of their flyers and read it, "What does it mean?"

"It's up to interpretation," Gilbert shrugged and then whispered, "We used a random word generator to be honest and it just stick. Sounds awesome though, right?"