25. Party [Part Six]

When Ludwig got downstairs to the basement again, he immediately noticed the guests sitting in a circle again, and immediately wanted to go back upstairs.

But Feliciano noticed him and waved him over, "Luddy! Just in time! We're gonna play Truth or Dare!"

"Great..." Ludwig slowly made his way to the circle, sitting on the beanbag he sat before next to Feliciano. Ludwig noticed that the circle was bigger, more people were sitting on the floor, eager to play the game. He recognized Mei from his chemistry class, and Elizabetha has dragged her boyfriend, Roderich, to join next to her. And finally, Yao and Ivan had also joined. Arthur and Francis also came downstairs and took their spot on the couch.

The atmosphere for Ludwig was weird now. Now that he knew the truth of about the spell, he couldn't help but realize how despite how close Kiku and Alfred were, they were awkward with each other. How Alfred seemed so in love with Kiku, but kept his distance. And Kiku wouldn't look him in the eye anymore. Ludwig didn't know if it was because he thought the whole soulmate situation was weird, or if he did have feelings for the American teen as well. Ludwig also noticed his brother, Gilbert, who always said he was uninterested in the rude Canadian, always take quick glances at Matthew when he wasn't looking. And despite his claims about how Matthew was boring and quiet, he kept attempting to make conversation with him at any given chance. Ludwig couldn't imagine how Gilbert would act if he learned that Matthew was his soulmate. Ludwig wondered if it was the same case with his soulmate. If he would have never even talk to Blue if it weren't for this spell. He knew for sure that Gilbert would have probably never taken much interest in Matthew if they weren't connected in such way. And this scared Ludwig. He was scared that he will never find his soulmate. Was he really meant to even meet his soulmate in the first place? And why was he so desperate to do so?

Even with these worries, Francis and Arthur gave him some hope. The two were polar opposites. They hated each other since they met in middle school. Yet here they were, nuzzled up and together and happy. They had an odd relationship. They knew of each other's feelings long ago before the spell. They were close to each other before the spell was activated. Does this really mean that Ludwig was bound to fall in love with his soulmate?

Gilbert finished chugging a bottle and placed it on the floor, "Okay, truth or dare rules! Whoever spins the bottle asks the question or dare and whoever it lands on is the victim. And whoever the victim was, it's their turn to spin the bottle. Once you pick truth or dare, and the spinner says the question or dare, you can't refuse! If the bottle lands on yourself, you have to take a shot and give the bottle to the person next to you. Got it?"

Everyone nodded enthusiastically.

"Who wants to spin the bottle first?" Gilbert pointed at the item on the floor.

It was Lucille who reached over to and gave it a spin. Everyone watched the bottle go around until it finally landed next to her, pointing to Mei, "Truth or Dare?"

"Hm... dare" Mei said eagerly.

"Okay. I dare you to take off your shirt,"

Without hesitation, Mei did as told, revealing her bra. Some of the party guests whistled and cheered her on.

"Mei!" Yao shouted from across the circle. He was embarrassed from seeing his cousin do something like that so shamelessly, "Put your shirt back on!"

"You're not my mom!" Mei yelled back and stuck out her tongue. She ignored his scolding as she grabbed the bottle and spun it around. It landed on Yao, "Truth or Dare?"

Yao rolled his eyes, "Truth,"

"Is it true that you still sleep with a teddy bear?" Mei asked with a malicious smile.