2. Reunion

Ludwig didn't really know what to expect when he walked into the principal's office. Class hasn't even started yet and he already wanted to go home already.

As he entered the office, he saw Antonio sitting, bored and Emma, a sophomore and Antonio's cousin. The Spanish teen perked up when he saw Ludwig and the Principal walk in, "She forced you to do this too?"

"No, she just asked me to," Ludwig responded, "Were you forced?"

"I got detention for being late to all my classes this week and this is my punishment. Not much of a punishment though if it means I'm excused from class,"  Antonio whispered and winked, "Emma on the other hand did volunteer cause she's a role model student ya know"

"Anyways," Mrs. Terra spoke loudly to get their attention, "As I said before, you three lovely volunteers get to spend the day with three transfer students. Just show them around the school and show them where their classes are. Talk about how great our school is! Like clubs you're in and extracurricular classes and talents!"

"Oof," Antonio scoffed and whispered to Ludwig, "Well my hobby is being high and no offense, you're kinda boring so obviously we're the best candidates possible for this job,"
Emma nudged Antonio with her elbow. Ludwig shrugged, knowing he couldn't deny Antonio's remark, sad but true. Ludwig did have hobbies, but he rather keep them to himself. He wasn't the type to show and tell and he didn't think he could do anything extraordinary.

The principal kept talking, "They're siblings. Sophomore, Junior, and Senior respectively. They come all the way from Italy! I'll introduce you all as soon as they come,"

Right on time, a knock was heard on the door and the Mrs. Terra smiled excitedly, "Here they are!"

She quickly headed to the door and opened it wide, "Come in! We were waiting for you!"

The three turned around to watch the newcomers come in. They all somewhat alike, which made sense since they were related. Yet they had distinct differences that could easily be distinguished between each other. Like they all had a weird curl, but they were distinct. Despite being different ages, they were all about the same size and their personalities were apparent. Especially the one who was frowning and crossing his arms unlike the others.

"Emma, you'll be guiding Romeo," Mrs. Terra shoved her towards the youngest brother. Ironically he was the tallest one of the bunch by a very slight difference.

"Antonio, you'll be paired up with Lovino,"

Antonio stood up and worked his charms with a smile and gave out his hand as a greeting, "Pleasure to meet you,"

The Italian didn't seem impressed and simply ignored him. Ludwig was grateful he didn't get assigned to be with him.

He then looked at the remaining brother, who stared at Ludwig the whole time with a curious glaze. He looked at Ludwig from head to toe, as if he was examining.

"And finally, Ludwig, you'll be with-"

"Luddy?" The remaining student's eyes were wide in shock. His confused stare turned into a happy one as he stepped forward, "I almost didn't recognize you! It's been so long!”

Ludwig was confused why the stranger student was now hugging him and so were Emma and Antonio.

"Oh, you two already know each other?" Mrs. Terra asked curiously.

Ludwig subtly tried to tear himself apart from the hug and politely responded, "I'm afraid not..."

"Feliciano, get back here," Lovino whispered-yelled, feeling second hand embarrassment from the random event.

"Wait," Now closer to him, Ludwig could point out more features from the young boy that started to become familiar. His light eyes and kind smile made him remember, "Feli?"

Feliciano nodded enthusiastically, "We were in Kindergarten together! How could you forget!"

"Mein gott, you look so different!" Ludwig exclaimed with a smile as his childhood memories came back to him.

"You do too! You look good!" Feliciano chuckled and hugged him again, "It's been so long,"

"I can't believe I didn't recognize you," Ludwig said, feeling slightly embarrassed that he letting people see he was so excited about the reunion with his childhood friend.

"To be fair, he looked like a girl," Antonio whispered to Emma about the previous comment. 

Feliciano shrugged, "Since we had a year gap between each other and we looked really similar, our parents made us wear different colors to tell us apart. I guess I really liked the color pink back then. Now looking back at it, that must have been the reason why people thought my name was Felicia..."

"Oh, I remember you," Lovino interrupted while glaring at Ludwig, "Actually, I remember your brother more than anything. He was really annoying. Please tell me he doesn't go here,"

"Gilbert? Yeah, he was a rascal as a kid," Antonio laughed but suddenly gasped and he stared at Lovino, "Wait a minute. Lovino Vargas? As in Lovi? As in Pequeño Lovi?!"

Lovino stared as Antonio with a confused glare until he gasped loudly and stepped back in his realization, "Oh fuck no! I remember you, you bastard! You and you weird ass friends!"

"Am I the only one who's confused?..." Emma commented as she watched from the sidelines.

"No. I'm just as lost as you are," Romeo responded with a shrug.

"Alright, settle down," the Principal noticed the tension, "I'm sure it is a long story in which you all can tell together! Now go ahead and socialize while you go through the wonders our school has to offer!"

Mrs. Terra pulled Ludwig, Antonio, and Emma away for a moment and whisper, "Don't mess up and scare them away or else you'll get detention for the rest of the year,"

With a smile, she turned back to face the new students, "I hope you all have a lovely day and may your transition go smoothly! Our lovely volunteers will guide you,"

"This is going to be interesting," Romeo said, following Emma, who nodded in agreement

"I don't want to go here anymore..." Lovino muttered, hesitantly walking out of the office and followed by Antonio.

Feliciano turned back to Ludwig, "I have so much to tell you! I'm glad we get to be classmates again!"

For once, Ludwig was looking forward to class, "Me too,"

___________________________

A/N

Oh worm?

I want to binge-write but like I'm tired,,

More explanation coming soon and the soulmate part of it is coming, don't worry.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I appreciate all comments and votes and I'll see ya next update!