49.3 - Weekend with Louis - part 3

Hehe. Hello. It's been 1.5 years. How y'all doin'? Don't hate me for this sloppy writing. It's been a minute, okay. Thanks. x

"Honestly Harry, I'm getting quite fed up with you." Louis tried to remain as calm as he could, but a certain twelve-year-old was not making it easy for him. "Don't wan' go to Nana's house. Just want Dottie here!" Harry shouted at the older man's face, causing him to take a deep breath and pinching the bridge of his nose to calm himself down. 

"What has gotten into you? You were so excited last night?" Honestly the man had a fair idea what had caused the lads meltdown. 

"Don't want Dais and Pheephee to hog Dottie." Harry suddenly wailed, forcefully sitting is pull-up clad bum on the ground. Louis sighed, picking the wailing boy up off the floor, trying to get him dressed in a t-shirt whilst he trashed around in his lap. 

"They're not gonna hog her sweetheart, I'll make sure you'll get equal time together." It was no surprise that the sibling hardly saw each other, just busy schedules and all that. So, when they did, they made sure to catch up as much as possible, but a certain little lad didn't think that was fair enough, seeing as they weren't his siblings, so he got left out a lot. 

"B-But." 

"No buts. Go put your iPad in your backpack please." The man instructed, already getting a faint headache from the wailing boy and it was only eight in the morning. He quickly put things into a small bag that he was sure Harry would need throughout the day, some snacks for the road and more. "Done it Loulou." Harry proudly shoved his small curious George themed backpack into the man's lap to show him and Louis made sure to praise him. "Good job hon. How about getting your shoes now? I'll count how many seconds." 

"Wow, only five!" Louis held up five fingers and Harry sent him his proudest smile, allowing him to help put them on his feet. "Think we're all set now bubs, and I think Liam has warmed up the car. C'mon now." He held out is hand for the boy to take, guiding him outside and locking the front door after them. Once situated in the car, Louis found some episodes for Harry to watch on his iPad during the car ride. 

- - - -

"Is that who I think it is?" An elderly woman gasped from the front door once Louis had helped the small lad out of the car. "Nana!" Harry ran straight into her embrace, not even allowing Louis to put his shoes back on after he had kicked them off in the middle of the car ride. "Hello my sweet boy!" She chuckled, "Doris and Ernie are so excited to play with you." Harry's smile widened, not having realized the younger twins were spending the weekend here. 

"Not so fast Harry!" Louis managed to stop Harry before he sprinted off to play with them. "Think someone's tush needs changing." He gave the boy a pointed look. 

"Not me. Maybe Lili." Harry shook his head, getting ready to run inside the house but his grandma got a hold of him. "Hey, we don't like attitude, remember?" the woman scolded, and Harry looked sheepishly at the ground. "Sorry." 

Louis was quick and they were soon joined with the rest in the sitting room, the younger suddenly feeling shy once he noticed the older pair of twins, turning around quickly and shoving his face into the older man's stomach. "What's that for now?" Louis chuckled, prying the young boy off him. 

"Louis!" Both girls squealed, hastily making their way across the room, nearly running Harry down on their way. Harry still had a firm grip on Louis' hand but managed to get shoved away during the commotion. "Come here baby." Harry's nana beckoned him over, taking the sad boy into her lap. "Don't be so sad. Lottie will be here any moment. You know she doesn't like seeing you pouting." The woman tickled the boy's chin, earning a small giggle in return. "Why don't you hop off and find Ernie and Doris. I'm sure they're around here somewhere."