34 - Travel sickness (Co-written)

Hello ! This one was co-written with @ilangel1, it's the first time I'm doing something like this so tell us what you think

- - -

Niall, 15
Zayn, 12, turning 13
Harry, 9

Kidfanfics

ilangel1

- - -

After a quite hectic week, the family were happy for a three-day weekend ahead. They had already planned on visiting Liam's family for the weekend so all that was left were a few bags to toss in the boot of the car and wait until Niall's football practice had finished so they could get a head start on the traffic.

Harry was dreading the journey to his grandparents.

Niall was being dropped home from football practice by a friends mum.

Zayn was busy working on an art project while waiting for niall.

"Grab your shoes sweet pea, we're almost leaving." Louis told a pouting Harry, who was anything but thrilled for the car ride ahead.

"You too Zee!" The man calls, making Zayn start to pack up his things that were littered around the dining table.

Once a dirty Niall walks through the front door, Louis can't help but to sigh. "You'll get a shower at nan's house, okay? We really need to get a move on so we can beat the traffic."

Niall nodded and got in the car. ' Papa can you or daddy sit next to me in the back'  Harry asks.

'Of course Liam says feeling Harry's forehead' which was fine of course.

' Papa travel sickness medicine'  harry whined.

'Of course silly papa almost forgot'  Liam said going to grab the sickness tablets and making sure to grab some more empty carrier to place in the bucket they leave in the car. ' Niall can you sit in the front and lou are you or me driving?'  Liam says.

"Don't mind really." Louis shrugged. "How about I drive there and you'll drive back?" He wondered, making sure to turn all the lights off and lock the front door before leaving.

"Yeah, that's fine." Liam hummed, helping Harry into his booster seat and fastening his seatbelt, himself sitting next to the boy. "You comfy, baby?" When the boy gave a gentle nod, Liam handed him a bottle of water and one tablet for him to take before they could get going.

Harry then laid his head on his papa's shoulder and snuggled his blsnket and teddy. Zayn sat the other side of his papa. Niall was in the front while Louis got in the drivers seat.' Louis looked round checking everyone was belted up and sighed at seeing Liam giving Harry his tablets and the bucket by his feet.

"Everyone ready? No toilet trips needed, no?" Louis asked once he started the car. The family shake their heads, Harry snuggling further into Liam's side once the car is on the road.

"It's fine baby. You took your medicine and it's just a few hours until you get a cuddle from nana." Liam cooed but put his arm around the small boy to ease his nerves.

Harry shrugged and shut his eye's as he snuggled his papa, blsnket and his soft unicorn teddy.

'Is Harry ok'  niall asked. 'Just worried about his travel sickness'  Liam explained.

"He'll be fine though." Liam assured, although he remembers Harry being quite cuddly last night, not that that's anything new, but he ended up sleeping in their bed last night. Niall just nodded before turning back to keep up a conversation with his dad.