12 - You don't want me

"Daddy, papa, can we go to the park today?" Harry frowns; he misses his fathers to say the least. Ever since his stupid brother came along the two men seem to have forgotten they actually have another child. "Not today babe, Li is running a fever." Niall dismisses him and continues to help Louis calm a crying Liam. Liam this, Liam that; the only words Harry's been hearing for awhile. It went great at first; Harry loved his brother and was so so proud to finally become a big brother like so many others in his playschool. But he didn't know that his brother would end up getting all the attention.

Harry sighs; he'll just have to find something to do on his own. First he watches a little bit of TV, but that soon becomes boring. Playing with his action figures didn't seem remotely interesting but nonetheless he decided to do that for a while. "Harry baby, its lunch time." He hears Louis call from the kitchen and is soon sprinting from the playroom. "Where's papa?" He asks when he reaches his daddy's arms. "Giving Lili his bottle. Go sit down, I made a sandwich, I'm just gonna grab your apple juice." Harry nods and climbs up on the kitchen stool, careful not to fall because he has done that way too many times. "Here's your juice baby." Louis kisses the top of Harry's head and sits down next to him. Harry's glad, usually he eats his lunch alone in the living room in front of the TV and he was very tired of that. "I don't like tomatoes daddy." Harry frowns.

"You haven't tried them darling. Just one bite." Harry sighs and bites into it, he doesn't like it so he spits it out. "Harry! Don't spit your food out, that's disgusting!" Harry's lip trembles. "I don't like it daddy." He explains, almost crying. "You have to eat it Harry, it's good for you." Harry shakes his head and crosses his arms. "You eat it or you go to timeout. You can choose." Louis tries to make Harry take another bite but the boy decides to slap Louis' hand away, making the sandwich scatter around the table. "Timeout then." Louis grunts and picks up a now crying Harry. "No! No! I don't wanna!" Harry screams and trashes around in his father's arms. "You were naughty Harry, so sit here until I come get you!"

Harry continues to cry in the corner for five minutes, calling out to Louis occasionally. "Okay time's up." Louis comes and picks the boy up. "Do you know why you were in timeout?" Harry nods sheepishly. "M'sorry daddy." He sniffles. "It's okay, all over now. Do you want to eat your lunch?" Louis coos, wiping the remaining tears off Harry's cheeks with his free hand. Harry shakes his head. "What do you want to do then?"

"Wanna play with daddy n papa." Harry mumbles, looking down and playing with his fingers. Louis was about to agree when cries could be heard from upstairs. "I'm sorry baby, I need to go help papa. Why don't you colour something pretty until I get back okay?" He places Harry at the dining table with paper and pencils. Harry tries his best to make his daddy and papa the prettiest picture that would hopefully be hung up in the kitchen. He carefully makes 4 stick figures with abnormally large heads and small feet with hands coming from their heads. Big smiles and they were all holding hands. He adds the sun in the corner and adds grass before messily scribbling "Daddy, papa, Harry and Lili" across the paper, above each figure. He was quite proud to be honest; he thought it was really pretty.

He starts walking around the house looking for his father's, clutching his picture in one hand. "Daddy! Papa! I did a pretty picture!" He runs into the master bedroom and soon enough Liam starts crying. "Harry! We just got him to sleep, look what you did!" Niall scolds the small boy. "Go to your room, your daddy will be there shortly!" Harry drops the picture and runs for his life into his bedroom and hides under his bed. His daddies were angry and Harry didn't like it. He didn't mean to, he just wanted to show them the picture he drew. What if they don't want him anymore and send Harry back to where they got Lili.

"Harry, are you in here? It's daddy?" Harry tries to keep quiet but his sniffles can be heard coming from under the bed. "What are you doing under there bug? C'mon, come talk to me." Harry slowly crawls from under the bed and stands in front of Louis with a sheepish look making Louis coo. "Papa didn't mean to get angry; he's just tired so he's grumpy. What do you do when you're tired and grumpy?" Louis asks, brushing Harry's hair away from his eyes. "Take a nap." Harry mumbles. "And that's exactly what papa's doing now. He's taking a nap so he won't be grumpy anymore." Louis explains. "But how about, while papa and Li are resting, you pack a bag and spend a little time with grandma until Li feels better and then we can all go to the park tomorrow huh?" Louis asks. He knows Harry's been feeling left out and he feels guilty, so maybe if he spent a few hours with his grandma he wouldn't be so lonely. Then they could take Liam to the doctors and pick Harry up after that.

This makes Harry just burst out in tears. They were gonna send him to where Li came from, he had to pack his bag because they didn't want him there, they only want Li. "Hey whoa, baby. What's going on?" Louis picks Harry up; who is full on sobbing like his life depends on it, and places him in his lap. "I don't wanna go. I like it here." He tries to wipe the snot with the back of his hand but Louis manages to avoid the mess. "What are you talking about darling?" Louis doesn't quite understand. "You only want Lili. No like Harry. Just want Lili here and only give Lili attention, no want Harry here so you send him away."

"What baby? No. We're gonna take Li to the doctor and I know you don't like that so we thought you'd like it more at grandma's house. We will pick you up right after though. We would never ever send you away, why would you think that?" He gently rocks the boy in his lap. "Be-Because you no like Harry. Harry always play on his own and watch telly and papa always with Lili." Harry sobs. "Oh baby, I'm sorry." Louis feels bad, very bad. He never realized that Harry felt like they had forgotten him, they didn't; of course not. Maybe they have been showing Liam a little too much attention and giving Harry a little less of it.

"Shh baby, I promise we would never do that. We love you so much, you're our big boy!" Once Harry has calmed a little bit he tells his daddy that he doesn't want to go to grandma's house. "I know, you don't have to, you can stay here with daddy." Louis is still rocking him, and he can tell that Harry's eyes are getting heavier. "How about a nap baby? And when you wake up we can go the park, just like you wanted." It doesn't take long for Harry to fall asleep; crying drains his energy really fast. Louis gently lays him down on the bed before tucking him in. "I love you baby, I hope you know that." Louis' heart aches, he never knew Harry felt this way and he feels so bad. He walks into the master bedroom where Niall and Liam were sleeping and sees the picture Harry drew, laying there on the floor.

"Is he gathering some toys?" Niall yawns from the bed. "No, he's not going to my moms. And we need to talk." Louis frowns, looking down at the picture, three of them smiling, one frowning.