2 - Play?

Today has been absolutely hectic and the two fathers, Louis and Liam, are worn out to say the least. Getting everyone out of the house this morning was the first struggle, driving the two older boys to school and little Harry to day-care. Then they had to go pick up the oldest, Zayn, who was fifteen, up from school early since he had been caught smoking behind the school. The two fathers were very disappointed to be honest, and that had only put Zayn into a very bad mood.

Then they picked up the crying 9 year old from school, Niall, which had gotten a B on his assignment, not an A like usually. It took a while to calm the boy down, telling him that B was also a very good grade and he did very well. The poor kid thought that his father's would be so disappointed, making the older men frown. Why would the poor boy think that?

Harry was also very grumpy because first, no one wanted to play with him at the day-care today. Harry was playing with the cars and everyone else wanted to play in the sandbox outside. Second, he had gotten no attention from his father's today and that put him in a bad mood. After all, the boy is four years old and needs attention.

"Daddy." Harry tugs on Louis' pants. "Not now Harry. I need to cheer up NiNi." Harry huffs before walking over to where Liam was lecturing Zayn. "Papa." He pokes Liam slightly. "Pway?" "Harry go play with your toys, please, I'm busy talking to Zayn here." Liam sighs. Harry's bottom lip wobbles as he walks over to the pile of toys in the corner. Harry really wanted attention, he had gotten none of it today and now it was after dinner and Harry always went to bed shortly after dinner.

"Alright munchkin." Louis picks Harry up only minutes after Harry at sat down in front of his toys. "Bed time."

"No daddy, pway!" Harry lets out a frustrated whine, making the already irritated father more irritated. "You can play all day tomorrow since its Saturday, now its bed time." Louis sighs, carrying the little boy up the stairs. Instantly Louis changes Harry into pyjamas, skipping the bath they always had each night, so Louis could spend some alone time with Harry. Harry pouts when Louis tucks him into bed, just kissing his head, not reading him a story. And his father had completely forgotten to put the little boy into a pull-up since Harry still had accidents during the night.

"Daddy." Harry whispers.

"Go to sleep darling." Louis leaves a small tear in the door so that Harry can see the light from the hallway. He sighs and grabs his stuffed bear to hold close.

Of course Harry didn't wake up dry. In the middle of the night Harry woke up from the warmth spreading around him. Harry doesn't really know what to do; he always wore a pull-up to bed so his bed was never wet. He knows the only thing he can do is go wake up his daddies but he knew they were having a bad day yesterday and Harry doesn't want to bother them.

He's also very much afraid that his daddies will be mad because he wet the bed. He was supposed to be potty trained, but Harry only managed to control his bladder during the day.

Soon the tears began to well in Harry's eyes because he had absolutely no idea what to do. Should he go wake up Zayn, his oldest brother? No, Zayn was a teenager and he would make fun of Harry. Niall? No, if Niall is woken up he can't fall asleep again and his daddies would be mad at Harry.

Harry begins to sniffle, hugging his stuffed bear close to his chest.

Liam was just coming upstairs from after watching some show on the telly. He was about to walk back into his and Louis' bedroom when he heard sniffles coming from the room across from his.

"Harry, baby?" Liam enters the room slowly but Harry only begins to wail harder. Liam picks his son up, placing him on his hip, letting the boy cry into his neck. "What's wrong baby boy?" It wasn't long until Liam felt the warmth on his hip from the soaked pajamas. "Oh, did you wet the bed bug?" Liam coos, hugging Harry closer. "Did daddy forget to put your pull-up on?" Harry only nods, still wailing. "It's alright, it was just an accident." He coos. He strips the bed sheets with one hand while holding Harry with the other. He carelessly throws the sheets into the hallway, he'll just wash them in the morning, and he grabs some wipes and a pull-up from Harry's shelf and some pajamas from his drawers.

He carries the still sobbing boy into the master bedroom where Louis was sitting up on the bed, having been woken up from the all noises.

"Aw, what's wrong bug?" Louis coos as Liam hands Harry over to him. "I'm going to change my clothes, you change him?" Louis nods as he begins to pull the soaked pajamas of the small boy.

"Did daddy forget to put a pull-up on you baby? Daddy is silly." Louis coos as he cleans Harry with the wipes, deciding only to give him a bath in the morning. Harry only nods, still whimpering.

"It's all right bug, you're all clean now." Louis picks him up and smothers him with kisses all over his face. "It's alright munchkin, it was just an accident." Louis assures, cuddling Harry close, "shh baby, it's alright." He rocks Harry a little bit in his arms and it didn't take long for the little boy to fall asleep again.

"Did you really forget to put him in a pull-up?"

"I don't know Li; I was too busy with Niall last night that I only stopped for a minute to put Harry to bed." Louis admits. Now that he thinks about it, Harry was all alone yesterday. Liam was busy with Zayn and Louis himself was busy with Niall. Louis remembers vaguely that the woman from day-care had said something about Harry being slightly upset since nobody wanted to play with him.

He frowns when he looks at the little boy in his arms. "Li tomorrow will be all about Harry. He was upset yesterday and we didn't even spare him a second glance and I feel so guilty. So we'll stay home and cuddle with him while we watch his favorite movies, alright?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Liam pecks Louis' lips and Louis places Harry between the two.

--

At ten am, Harry is still asleep between the two fathers. Earlier that morning, Jay had come to pick up the other two boys, literally dragging them from the bed and to the car.

Harry starts to stir awake and is a little confused when he takes in the surroundings, this was not his room. "Morning sleeping bug!" Louis cheers when Harry props himself up. "Did you sleep good?" Harry nods his head, crawling into Louis' lap. "Should we go take a bath?" Harry nods again and Liam starts to run the bath, adding bubbles to it for fun.

"NiNi and Zee?" Harry asks. "They're with Grandma Jay today. That's so me, you and papa can have extra fun today watching your favorite movies!" Louis cheers, "And shh, it's a secret so don't tell papa, but we might eat some sweets too!" Louis whispers, making Harry giggle. The sound was music to Louis' ears, his favorite sound in the entire world; Harry's giggles.