15 - I'm four

"Happy birthday Hazzy!" Louis sprints into his little brother's room, jumping up on his bed and the two fathers following fast behind with a little cupcake with a candle lit on top. "You're four Hazzy, four!" Louis shoves four fingers into poor Harry's face who is still trying to wake up properly but the fact that Louis reminded him that it was his birthday the task was much easier.

His face instantly lights up when he sees the little cupcake in his daddy's hands and his papa sits down on his bed, kissing the top of his head and wishing him a happy birthday. "Thank you!" He hugs his big brother tightly; he was the person he looked up to the most.

"Is it for breakfast?" He asks shyly when he's blown out the candle. "Anything you want baby; it is your birthday after all!" Zayn chuckles and picks Harry up, "But I think we should change out of the icky pull-up before breakfast huh?"

"Yeah papa! I wanna wear paw patrol undies papa!" Harry shouts, bouncing on Zayn's lap. "And I want Loulou to have cupcake to daddy." He looks at Liam who just laughs and says he'll sort it out before grabbing Louis' hand and going out of the room.

"Papa?" Harry asks nervously, fiddling with his fingers as Zayn changed him out of the wet pull-up. "Yes baby?"

"Will I have to start wearing big boy undies to bed too now, since I'm four?"

"You don't have to worry about that now baby, you'll stop wearing pull-ups sooner or later, just when you're ready and that's perfectly okay." He gently kisses Harry's forehead, "How about we help daddy and Louis get everything ready for the party?" He asks earning an eager nod from Harry, he was so excited for his birthday party because he knew he was going to get lots of presents.

After eating the delicious breakfast, consisting of cupcakes, milk and some fruit on the side the family started to work on decorating and getting things ready. Louis and Harry were helping Zayn blowing up the balloons, more like throwing them all around the house as Zayn finished blowing them up and Liam was getting all the snack ready, and in charge of ordering the pizza.

Soon all the people had started to arrive for the party, Harry nearly passing out from excitement has he was handed all the presents, it was a bit overwhelming. It was so much fun running around and playing with his friends and cousins because he hasn't seen them in a while and it was always fun to see his grandparents, he loved them all so much.

"Alright baby, how about we go into the kitchen and let everyone have some snacks and drinks huh?" Liam picks Harry up and carries him into the kitchen, putting him down right in front kitchen table and Zayn lights the candles. "How about we sing Happy birthday?" Harry nods, smiling his biggest because he loved that song. But he soon realized his mistake as everyone began singing, they were so loud and the poor boy just started bawling.

He sobbed, trying to climb up onto Zayn who was quick to respond and hoist him up on his hip, slowing rocking as Harry cried into his neck. The song soon finished but Harry was still crying so Zayn went aside into Harry's bedroom and Liam let everyone help themselves to food.

"What are those silly tears for, huh baby?" Zayn gently wipes Harry's cheeks, rocking him slightly from side to side. "Scary." Harry mumbles, looking down. "Was it loud baby, did the singing scare you?" Zayn asks and Harry nods, sniffling a bit. "But it's over now, should we wipe those tears and get back to the party, I bet everyone is eager to get you back so they can play with you."

"Noo. Wanna stay with you." Harry whines, burying himself further into Zayn. "Don't wanna go back."

"Are you sure baby, I'm sure the guests want to spend a little more time with you."

"No. Wanna stay with papa." Harry lets out a yawn as Zayn is still rocking him and he's slowly falling asleep, all the running around and excitement getting the best of him. "Shh, go to sleep baby, it's okay. Let's take a little nap and maybe you'll feel better." Zayn carefully undresses Harry out of his fancy shirt and jeans, putting a pull-up on and changing him into some comfy pyjamas before slowly exiting the room with Harry on his hip.

"Poor thing was just so tired that the emotions got the best of him." Zayn meets Liam in the Kitchen. "Yeah I figured, people decided to leave, but our parents are still here though and Louis fell asleep to." Liam chuckles and continues to tidy up. "I think I'll lay him down in our bed, he was pretty upset."

Zayn tries to carefully put Harry in the master bed but just to his luck Harry started to stir. "Shh baby, go back asleep, I'm just putting you in daddy's and papa's bed."

"No papa, stay with me." Harry almost starts crying again. "Shh don't cry, don't cry. Papa has to talk to your grandmas and grandpas, should I just leave daddy alone with them?"

"Uh huh." Harry hums, nodding and rubbing his eyes making Zayn laugh. "Do you wanna nap on papa's chest in the living room while he talks to the guests?" Zayn asks already knowing the answer so he pulls Harry back on his hip and the little boy is back asleep within seconds.

"I've got a little clingy sleepy head here who's going to join us." Zayn says as he enters the living room, Harry doesn't even stir in the process. God he loved his boys so much and he wants them to stay as little and clingy as long as they possibly can.