35.2 - Sleepovers (Part 2)

Harry wasn't a light sleeper, but he was up at 5am every morning because that's just how his body clock worked. At around 5am every morning he would go into his mother's bedroom so she could help him clean up and place a fresh pull-up on him to avoid a rash, and then he would snuggle with his Mumma for the rest of the night.

So, when he woke up at 5am that morning, he was ready to find Anne but once he sat up and looked at his surroundings, he honestly just wanted to cry. What was he supposed to do now? He was certainly not going to find Niall's parents, that would just be too embarrassing. Niall was just a little bit older than him and he didn't have accidents.

He sadly snuggled back under his duvet, Marshall tight in his embrace as he tried his best not to cry. Just minutes later he heard someone enter the living room and opened his eyes to see Zayn and one of the boys entering. The boy was sniffling and Zayn rubbed his back.

"See, it's not even that much." The man whispered. "The mattress isn't even wet. Just your pj's and we can easily fix that. Does this happen often, buddy?"

"Nooo. Never." The boy cried and Zayn quickly shushed him. "I-I was just too scared to go because the movie was scary last night." So Harry wasn't alone, that was comforting to hear.

"That's okay. You'll just borrow one of Niall's pyjamas for the rest of the night. It's no big deal." They walked back out of the room and the boy returned alone just a few minutes later, getting back into his sleeping bag. Harry debated since the boy had gone and talked to the adults, then maybe he could to, but he figured they were now too tired after waking up with the boy so he shouldn't bother them.

He managed to sleep till 7, which was when he always woke up, but much to his dismay, everyone around him was still asleep. How was he supposed to watch his morning cartoons now? Luckily he heard some noises come from the kitchen, so he made sure to have Marshall clutched in one hand as he quietly made his way out of the room, rubbing one of his eyes free of sleep with his free hand.

"S'cuse me?" Harry had found Louis in the kitchen, making Liam's morning bottle.

"Are you already up, buddy? I don't think the boys will wake up until at least eleven." Louis turned around, looking at the small, adorable figure that stood in the kitchen entryway. "Don't you want to sleep a little bit longer?"

"I-I always wake up early." Harry looked sheepishly at the floor. "U-um can I watch Doc McStuffins and Mickey, please?" He watched his morning cartoons every morning and he wasn't comfortable with skipping it, it was his routine.

"Well, I'm sure we can find a way for that." Louis smiled. "But all the boys are sleeping in the living room so we can't watch there can we?" The man hummed, thinking about a solution. "Well there's a TV in my room and I think Zayn is awake so let's see if we can watch there." He held his hand out for Harry to take and walked with him into the master bedroom, finding Zayn with a little Liam resting on his chest.

"Can you turn on Disney junior, please." Louis announced as he helped the boy climb onto the bed, Harry getting himself situated by the foot of the bed, sitting criss-cross, bouncing excitedly, waiting for his favourite cartoons to start. Louis can't help but to share a smile with his husband as he fed his little one, Harry was just too adorable.

At around eight-thirty Niall walked into the room. On weekends, he liked to snuggle in the bed with his fathers. He might act like he's too old for coddling, but sometimes morning snuggles were necessary. "What's he doing here?" He frowned, noticing Harry sitting by the foot of the bed.

"He woke up early." Louis shrugged. "Are you here to give us a cuddle? Are the others still asleep?"

"No." Niall bit the inside of his cheeks, face turning red. "But yeah, everyone is asleep."
"It's fine baby. Harry won't mind." Zayn held his arms open and Niall looked between him and Harry, who was too enthralled in his TV-shows to even notice Niall had entered the room, before climbing up on the large bed and snuggling in between his fathers, letting his little brother grip one of his fingers.