A/N

Hey readers!

So, I just wanted to put up a message here to talk about a couple things.

I've been getting a lot of messages and comments recently about how I shouldn't be writing TMR imagines the way that I do. A lot of people are getting upset with me for not writing content that is more 'romantic' because it doesn't involve kissing, etc. 

I see why some of you are upset. But, I'm just writing how I want to. Everyone views relationships differently and emphasize different parts of them. Someone people like me place a lot of focus on the trust and friendship aspect of a relationship while others may focus on the sexual side. 

If you're not a fan of this style of writing, there are plenty of other resources on Wattpad and Tumblr that will fill your requests. I'm not the only person who writes for TMR. 

I just wanted to put this out there because I'm really struggling. It's hard to motivate myself to write for you all when some of the feedback is so negative (not all, there is an overwhelming amount of positive support from most of you, so thank you!!).

I've always dealt with a lot of negativity around the fact that I am asexual and for how I view relationships differently than other people. Writing has become a bit of an outlet where I can bring relationships to life that aren't focused around sex and heavy romanticism. 

I enjoy being able to make so many of you happy with these imagines. It's also a good place for me to practice my writing and develop skills which I've been transferring over into my personal work. 

I'm sorry if I've upset any of you with how I choose to write. :( But, I've decided I'm not going to change because of it. Again, if you are hoping my writing will change, it won't. For those of you who don't mind my writing style and are sticking around, thank you for all of your wonderful support. I owe you all so much for keeping me on this tiny little adventure of writing. 

Thanks everyone :)