"Come here" she said, I smile leaning down kissing her she kisses me back, I smile and wrap my arms around her waist and pull her closer, as her arms went around my neck pulling me down a little more.

"No sex...so don't get me hard" I mumble, she giggles and nods

"If I did I think I'll have to take care of it" she whispers, I smile and pick her up she wraps her legs around my waist.

"Let's go...there's 10 minutes" I say, she nods and leave after she freshened up

I buy us both water since it's hot and we're going to be crowed by other people dance, it's going to make the room even hotter.

"Hey, you're that guy from the car crash...how are you doing?" A girl asked, I nod and walk away with camila.

I take camila front row and she smiles, I wrap my arm around her waist and she walks in front of me, I lean down kissing her cheek making her smile even more.

We talk until the band comes out, people scream and tense up camila looks at me and I smile lightly, she grabs my hand with both of hers and kisses it.

"You okay?" She asked, I nod and she smiles

We watch the band preform and I do get little moments where people where screaming and yelling, it did make me think back to the car crash but I just brushed it off trying to make this night prefect.

Once the show was over we all leave, camila was walking to the exit but I pull her into me, she smiles up at me.

"Come on" I say, she frowns

"What? The shows over" she said, I nod

"The meet and greet isn't" I say, she goes wide eyed

"I get to meet them?" She asked, I nod she squeals and jumps Up on me, I laugh catching her and people do look.

"You're amazing" she said and kisses me, I smile kissing her back

"Come on" I say, we walk into the line and it's not too long

When it was camilas go she pulls me in with her, I smile and she does the whole thing and walks over to me, she kisses me and I kiss her back.

"Thank you" she said, I smile nodding

"It's fine" I giggle, she hugs me and I hug her back

"Come on" I say, she smiles and waved to the guys and we walk out

"Let's go eat" I say, she smiles taking my hand and leaning her head against my arm

We walked to a place pretty close we get a table and order food, we talk for a while about ourselves it was more deep than anything, we got to know each other's secrets, things from our childhood it was really nice.

"Come with me" I say, she gets up as I pay and takes my hand I walk us to the Uber I called, she smiles and we go to the beach just in time. I give a tip again and walk camila to the beach, I sit us down in the prefect spot and she goes in between my legs, I wrap my arms around her and she takes ahold of my hands. We watch the sun set cuddled up, I kiss her cheek and she smiles at me I smile back.