Steve let out a small sigh, "Banner, after everything that's happened..."

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Stark announced.

Wanda shouted, "You don't know what's in there!"

Pietro used his speed and dashed over to the lab equipment, pulling the plugs making sparks fly everywhere.

Just then Thor entered and pounded on the cradle with his hammer, charging it up with lightening and bringing the body inside to life. We all looked shocked as the body who was Jarvis, turned into a red being.

"I'm sorry, that was...odd. Thank you, Thor." Jarvis said, "I am Vision."

Steve turned to the god, "Thor, you helped create this?"

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that." Thor pointed to the gem inside Visions head.

"What, the gem?" I asked.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor explained.

"Then why would you bring it to..." Steve started, getting cut off by the god.

"Because Stark is right."

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Banner mumbled.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor shook his head.

Steve turned to Tony and Bruce, "Why does your "vision" sound like JARVIS?"

"We...we reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new." Tony explained.

Steve rubbed his temples, "I think I've had my fill of new."

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision asked.

"You're not?" I shot back.

Vision shook his head, clearly upset, "I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS. I am...I am."

Wanda stepped forward, "I looked in your head and saw annihilation."

"Look again." Vision told her.

Clint scoffed, "Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me."

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side..." Thor said.

"Is it? Are you? On our side?" Steve asked Vision.

Vision sighed, "I don't think it's that simple."

"Well it better get real simple real soon." I clenched my jaw.

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all." The being said woefully.

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asked.

"You."

"Look, this is great and all but where the hell is my girlfriend? Ultron took her and she could be-"

Tony cut me off, "If Romanoff was dead he'd make a show out of it. She's still alive."

"Where?" Bruce asked, a panic look in his eyes and I mentally rolled mine. Of course he was freaking himself out thinking about Nat, he cared about her.

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint looked away from the computers.

I turned to Vision, "If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..."

Vision furrowed his eyebrows, "What will you do? I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go."

We all watched him grab Thor's hammer and hand it to him like it was nothing. Thor took is hesitantly and then turned to Stark, "Well done."

"Three minutes. Get what you need."

THIRD PERSON POV

Natasha fluttered her eyes open, finding herself tied up in a rusted cell, the moist ground feeling uncomfortable the longer she sat down.

"I wasn't sure you'd wake up. I hoped you would, I wanted to show you something. I don't have anyone else. I think a lot about meteors, the purity of them. Boom! The end, start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild. I was meant to be new. I was meant to be beautiful. The world would've looked to the sky and seen hope, seen mercy. Instead they'll look up in horror because of you. You've wounded me. I give you full marks for that. But, like the old man said, "What doesn't kill me, just makes me stronger." Ultron smirked before he was melted down and put into a new, stronger body.

YOUR POV

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve gave his speech before we went our separate ways. The twins made sure that they were getting as much people out of the city they could while I went to find Nat.

"Natasha! Natasha!" I yelled, climbing further down the wall in this musty underground place.

"Y/n?!" Nat called back. I dropped down from the wall and ran over to her cell, gripping the bars in my hand.

"You alright?" I asked looking over her body for any sign of injury.

"Yeah." Nat hummed.

"The team's in the city, it's about to light up." I told her.

"I don't suppose you found a key lying around somewhere?" Nat sunk her teeth into her bottom lip.

I shook my head no, "Back up, I'll rip the door off."

Natasha took a few steps back and I used my strength to rip the cell door off, tossing it to the side. Nat walked out of the cell and wrapped her arms around me.

"Come on," Nat pulled back from the hug, "The fight isn't over."