Zoha and Ahad were also not in sight.

"Zahra, come," Rida asked as she stood up again.

The girls took her out and she looked around as they crossed the left side and came at the back.

The grass was wet, the scent of petrichor in the air making her heart at peace after some nerve wrecking moments of the day.

The whole path was lighted up with fairy lights. The dark had already set its wings announcing the arrival of a long night ahead.

They pushed open the heavy wooden double doors before leading her inside.

"And this is your and Ammar Bhai's house," Kiran announced as she ran her eyes around.

There was a drawing room just on her right and a small hallway making its way further into the house.

The hallway than opened up to a large living area at her left and an indoor kitchen directly in front of her.

To her right was another hallway and they made their way towards it.

There was a courtyard, to her left, and stairs at the right.

The hallway further proceeded to the backyard.

They took the stairs, it had a glass wall at the front, filled with water droplets courtesy to the rain, with the view of the back of the kitchen, it was a small alley filled with pebbles and few plants, with golden lights illuminating the way from inside the wall.

They reached the first floor and there was an open terrace to her right and another hallway with all the rooms.

The door of the first room was already opened as they walked in.

Her steps faltered at the doorway only.

The room was large with the bed's back against the left wall, the right wall had a LED screen plastered, with few racks on its sides.

The whole room was a theme of greyish brown and off white. With the bed's wall having an elegant brown wallpaper and the other walls simply white.

There was a floor length glass wall with a small, balcony emerging from it, hidden from the thick velvet brown and white net curtains.

The girls were in their bubble as they talked about the events of the day.

"Bhabi," she turned towards Ayesha, who gave her a warm smile.

"There is the changing room, your things are already set in there," Zahra passed her a grateful smile back.

"Thank you so much. Where is Zoha?" She asked softly sitting on the bed.

"She said she is coming in a few minutes. Do you need anything?" Zahra dropped her shoulders shaking her head. Her feet were aching from the tight heel straps.

"Maybe some water," she bit her tongue and Ayesha nodded rushing out of the room.

"You liked the room?" Mahnoor jumped beside her as she fixed her bangles. They wouldn't stop sticking into the net of her dress.

"I did," she nodded and Mahnoor smiled widely.

"I told Bhai he doesn't need to freak out this much. But he was just too nervous over you liking it or not," she waved her hand blabbering and Zahra smiled at her.

"No, it's really pretty," She bend down unclasping the straps from around her ankle.

"Okay, we are just outside if you need anything," She stood up pulling out all the girls with her.