''I'd like to do it my way, but I'm sure you want to have a say in it too.''

''So generous of you.'' She chuckled, smiling shyly as she let herself fall onto his lap and straddle his hips, a position she had learnt was her favorite ever since she first tried it.

''You look so composed.'' He mused, his hands coming to rest over her waist as he leaned closer to the ginger. ''Guess I'll have to snatch that composure out of you.'' It was a promise he swore he would keep.

Not really wasting any second – and totally not because Harry was the horniest he had ever been – he leaned forward, his lips ever so slightly brushing over her ear before letting them fall upon the naked skin of her shoulder. She shivered under Harry's touch, his kisses lighting up a path of fire over her flesh and she was unable to suppress the gasp that threatened to leave her throat. 

Her small hands made their home on his broad shoulders while his hands placed themselves over the soft curve of her hips, giving them a light squeeze and feeling her flesh melt between his fingertips. He was so whipped, this woman – his woman – was so addictive that every fiber and bone in his body screamed for her. Delicately slow, his lips brushed over her neck leaving a trail of wet and sloppy kisses behind right over the spot where he choked her before, her fingers clenching over his skin.

He had to take his time with her, in fact, he truly wanted to. He had never cherished someone in bed, much less been the first to a girl, the thought should scare him but it didn't. Harry wanted to be the only one who got to discover this fucked up side of her, the only one who knew what her moans sounded like and how tight she could feel around his fingers.

The girl carefully tilted her head to the side to give him further access to unknown places of her body, her eyes barely opened while her lips hung numbly apart. As much as she loved to have him touch her, the ginger didn't want to be done only, she wanted to do as well. Sliding a cheeky hand up into Harry's hair, she tugged at the short curls on the back of his neck and forced his face away from her neck as a low and surprised groan left him.

His eyes were slightly wide at her gesture but his smirk said otherwise, he was enjoying it. Amelia should be embarrassed and in a way she was, but things with Harry were always so exciting and enveloped with such strong emotions that she didn't feel as scared as she should be. She knows how her friend's first sexual experiences went and how scared they were, but Harry made her feel so warm, fuzzy and safe that there was barely any room for fear.

Actually, Amelia felt curious – very much so. 

''Do it kitten.'' His rather breathless voice whispered, the smirk on his lips spreading further to the other corner of his mouth. ''You want to kiss me, don't you?'' Harry had a way with words that did unexplainable things to Amelia.

She leaned in, letting her lips press to his own and feeling how both of them relaxed at the awaiting contact. His avid lips were so dominant yet so loving over hers, taking full control of their shared kiss and making sure Amelia would feel it right between her thighs. Harry dared to let his hands slid down further until it reached her behind. 

His long fingers expanding from each other before giving her buttocks a firm squeeze which made her moan into his mouth. Her ass was so round and bubbly like, making Harry grope the soft flesh even harder and using the leverage to bring her closer to him, fuck, how he would love to have his dick right between them and rubbing against places unknown to her.

As her lips parted, the curly boy slipped his tongue inside of her mouth and explored the warm corners, her breath tasting of strawberries while her moans were pure sin to his ears. The ginger's tongue pressed against his own, shy and unsure but ever so eager, as Harry led them to lap around and over each other, the once loving kiss now turning into a sloppy, lust filled one with droplets of saliva brushing over her chin.