chapter 11

Warning: mature content if it seems not appropriate for you. I advise you to skip this chapter. {you have been warned}

Octavius's pov

I pulled away from the kiss to pull of the hoodie she was wearing and the good thing she had no bra on. i trailed kisses from her lips to her neck then down to her chest . i teased, sucked each nipple giving them my full attention. her breast were so perfect and fit perfectly in my arms and as i continued to tease them she arched her back to me moaning uncontrollably. i used one of my hands as it slipped through her pants into her panties pulling them aside to tease her then slipped my finger in.

She gasped as i slipped my finger and moved, to cover her moans i kissed her hard on the lips to muster her screams and moans as i slipped another finger. She was already so wet and ready for me, realizing this only fueled my want to be inside of her. I pulled away from her lips only to hear her whimper. I slipped her pants and threw them away followed by her panties then my pants and shirt followed to join the pile of clothes on the floor.

She gasped as she looked at the size of me, this only made me smirk from her reaction. she hesitantly rose on her knees in front of me  and kissed me while tracing her hands on my chest over my abs then i held her waist and lowered us gently on the bed and took my position between her legs. i looked into her eyes seeking for any hesitation but i only saw her eyes clouded by lust and she nodded at me as if she sensed my hesitation.

I placed myself at her core telling her it was going to hurt at first but the pleasure come after the pain. she nodded and i thrust breaking the barrier her eyes went wide open and gasped as tears streamed from her eyes. My heart ached as I had promised i would never hurt her or do anything to make cry but now she was crying because if me. I didn't move so she could get used to my size as i kissed her tears away then her eyes then lips.

At first I started at a slow pace then she started moaning telling me to pick up the pace which i gladly did . I softly bite into her neck and areas above her chest making sure i left marks claiming my territory. i sensed she was close and so was I so thrust into her a little deeper as I pinched her nipple clamming her lips as she moaned and we both reached climax and collapsed in bed. I pulled out woke up from the bed and went to the bathroom to fetch a towel with a bowl of water then pulled Mia to me, spreading her legs as i cleaned in between her legs.

She mutter a thank you since she was tired and so was I and was almost midnight so i slipped into bed and pulled her by the waist so that her back was against me and snaked my hand around her waist drifting off to sleep.

When i woke up, the first thing my eyes drifted to was the beauty beside me who was still asleep , so i kissed her neck then traced kisses to her shoulder till she hummed in her sleep and smiled waking up to turn and look at me. "good morning baby". she kissed me and replied good morning. then she looked like she was thinking of something since i could tell from her serious expression and the pout on her lips which makes her look so adorable.

"Hey! whats with serious expression huh!" as i kissed her pout. she looked nervous about something but she told anyway that she thinks in memory of my birthday we should visit my mother grave and my families grave. I was reluctant at first since i had stopped going to that place when i put in foster care but going back i was afraid about all the bad memories but she assured me she would be right by my side and i wont be alone so I agreed to go.

We shared the shower as i said it would be a waste to spill all that water while we could shower together but i originally had other plans and we took a a long time in the shower as i ravished her again as she so breathtaking beautiful. we changed into our clothes after I helped dry her hair then we went to the cemetery.

As we arrived, i didn't want to get out of the car immediately i needed a moment to compose myself and she was very understanding as she told me to take as long as i needed to sort myself. After 10 minutes of sitting in the car we decided to head inside likely we had stopped by to buy some flowers particularly roses for my mom since I was told they were her favorite. when we reached the grave i saw her name engraved on the stone.

                           AMELIA KING

                        mother and wife 

                              1970-1996

                Shall be remembered always.

I knelt down and placed the flowers against her grave and i did not notice that i was crying till when Mia knelt beside and pulled me into a hug. i cried in her arms and when i calmed down i tried to talk to her saying i was sorry for not coming all those years to visit her grave and i hoped she was in peace where ever she was but mostly told about the most amazing woman beside me and i how i was so lucky to have her all to myself and wished she had met her.

I also visited my father grave but i didn't say much because our relationship before he died wasn't that good so it was a short visit then we left. since we didn't have breakfast we had to stop at one of the dinner so we could grab a bite of something to eat then head home.

The house was quiet since the boys are overseas managing my many business so we were mostly home alone with Amy who came occasionally to clean the house. we changed into our casual clothes and decided to watch some TV and later order some pizza for dinner since she felt lazy to cook. as the evening rolled in i asked her to order the pizza while i checked some things in the office but later received a call that some imbecile fucked up a simple job. after some yelling and firing some people I slammed the phone back and leaned on my chair.

Someone knocked on the door several times and with my annoyance i snapped for them to come in but my mood changed when my angel pepped her head through the door. "come in and am sorry i snapped at you i was just worked up over something okay!". she nodded and said " I have already ordered pizza but since your so worked up why do loosen up over some one on one play station".  i smiled since i was pretty god at it and usually won every time i played against the boys. she pulled me out of the office towards the game room and switched on the game console and we started playing. Saying she sucked at this was an understand statement since she lost every time and she became so frustrated she looked so cute and suddenly she lunged for my controller and beat me at the game. she leaped and started doing a cute victory dance.

i stood and lunged for her but she squealed then ran before i could grab her . i chased her around the room till i caught her lifting her to the sofa then climbed on top of her. I started tickling her and she was laughing and screaming but i had to stop since the bell rang. she pushed me aside running while shouting pizza, i followed behind her as we both opened the door to receive the pizza from one of the guards and hand him the money for it.

we decided to watch one of Mia's favorite chick flicks "mean girls'' in the movie room , so we grabbed  our food and some drinks then headed to watch the movie, after the movie we kept on watching other chick flicks and lets say most of them were boring and other were too emotional making her cry and cling to me through out the movies and i didn't complain that much . half way through one of the movies she had already fallen asleep leaning against me. so i switched off the TV then carried her to our room and pulled my t-shirt off then slipped into bed beside my sleeping angel.

to be continued................................😊😊😊😊

LOVE LITTLE TOO LATE❤✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara