chapter 17

Mia's pov

the next remaining days towards the party were really busy especially Octavius since he had to take of some thing here and there. I had went shopping with one of king's secretary and she was really nice and actually pretty her name is Brianna but she told me to call her Anna like how her other friends call her. hanging out with her while we were shopping was really cool and i had a splendid day with her. on the day of the party she came by at the afternoon so we could get ready together.

Amy came by too that day too to help by and after a long session with the hair and nail stylist i was done and ready for the party. 

Her dress

Her dress

Her shoes

Her shoes

Her hair.

thanks to them when i looked at the mirror i could barely accept if that it was me. The dress looked perfect on me and the makeup with the hair style i felt like a princess . Also Anna looked beautiful her dress. it was time to go so i grabbed my purse with everything i needed then we went downstairs. i was nervous at how king would react to my appearance.

He was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, he walking looking at my direction since he was busy talking to Anna's boyfriend Max who noticed us first which got king to turn to look at us. he kept on staring at him as I descended the stairs till when i was standing right in front of him. he looked at me from top to bottom ,"you look so beautiful, stunning actually". he said after clearing his throat. i smiled and said "you look good too". he smiled pulling me to him pacing his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. we left heading to the party in king's limo.

We arrived but the paparazzi were already flooding the entrance so  we had to walk quickly with the help of the body guards inside.

The party was really big filled with different people especially wealthy men and women since i could tell from how they were dressed. We started to mingle as King introduced me to some of his business associates. some were really friendly and nice while others tried to openly flirt with me but ignored there open passes. after some time someone came and called king saying there was something that needed his attention. "hey! i would be back after a while okay!" then he kissed me and left. 

I was bored from the party after some time but the men trying to openly try to flirt with me where really annoying and getting on my nerves so i decided i needed to go to the ladies room and freshen up a little and avoid people.

in the ladies room , there were several people inside who were talking to each other but stopped when i came in, finding it weird i ignored it and kept doing my on business. one of the girls started talking loudly but i knew she intended for me to hear what she said "look at her what does she have that  i don't , huh! am sure she's just of his whores". well i tried to really ignore what she said but the other girl started to add on other hurtful words which brought tears to my eyes but not wanting to give them the satisfaction i took my things and left the restroom with tears almost blinding my vision.

As i came out of the rest room one of king's bodyguards followed me and told me he was looking for me and was waiting for me in one of the offices so i followed him there trying to keep the tears from falling , I didn't want him worrying to why i was crying.

Octavius' pov

I went into one of the offices and met my financial advisor and one of his employee waiting for me. "gentlemen lets get to business". we sat down as he pulled out a file and placed it in front of me. "sir it turns out the funds were pulled out from  the company account straight to one of your employees bank account and those are the evidences to prove.

I opened the file and started to scan through it and i couldn't believe what i saw . there was Mia's name showing me she was all along responsible for everything at first i didn't what to believe it but not after i turned to the next page and saw all the bank statements and the signatures showing it was truly her that was stealing from me.

I was heartbroken to find out that the women i loved had betrayed my  trust and stole from me. all long i loved her but she had only loved me for my money and nothing else. then it clicked and it all came in place, I remembered what Leon had told me when he had called me and it turned out this was part of his devious plan. He used her to get to me. I took my phone and dialed his number and on the second ring he picked up. "you son of a bitch! so you sent one of your whores to fuck me up huh! so that was your plan all along and it wasn't a coincidence she showed up in my life huh!" i heard laughter in the other line , "well it took you too long to realize that, seems i hit the spot precisely!". then I turned to one of the guards and told him to find her and bring her to me. "listen king i used her to get to you and it seems it worked seems she must have been really good huh! no hard feeling right !" he said while laughing , angered bubbled inside me but it built up twice as big when she came in. "listen  here this isn't over and am sending your piece of shit back with a thank you note " i ended the phone call by slamming my phone against the wall.

She jumped , i turned to look at her and saw the tears that had formed in her eyes and I scoffed wow! she was good to have been able to fool me and all her nonsense. "hey whats wrong ? " she said moving towards me to touch me but i moved away before she had a chance to. "don't you fucking touch me you piece of shit ". she looked shocked and hurt and that looked really pulled strings in my heart but i knew it was all an act, "you really though that i wouldn't find out it was you all along huh!", "what do you mean it was me all along ? ", "don't give that bullshit you bitch i already know about your little scam with Leon and to think that i had loved you and was going to propose to you so we could be mine forever". "king what are you talking about ? " she said tears were now streaming from eyes. "ooh! please quit the water works you know what you should get an Oscar for being able to fool me and everybody else on our helpless you are and the stupid past sob story you told me really tops off the chart, but you know what game over you gold digging bitch , you got what you wanted you can leave now and never show your disgusting face again and if you do I will  ruin and make sure  what Leon did to you look like it was a tea ceremony so now get out of my face you bitch!". she came to me pleaded me to listen to her "you got it all wrong it isn't me they are framing me please listen to me king". I pushed her away from me in which she fell to the floor crying but stood up trying to plead for her innocence "do not touch me you whore you disgust me , i cant believe i slept with a whore like you and you did it all for the money". then she stooped and looked at me and suddenly slapped really hard on the face , " i was a virgin you jerk and i gave myself to you heart and soul , now you call me a whore . I hate you and i will never forgive you .you were supposed to trust me." she said while crying. I told the guards to take her and throw her out of the party, as i told my financial manager to handle the rest of the ceremony since I couldn't anymore . I went back home and drown myself in alcohol .

.....................................................................................................................................

thanks for reading and please do vote for this chapter.❤❤❤❤❤

please do comment i would love to hear your views.