Chapter 13

Mia's pov

These past few days have been amazing. Octavius is so loving and caring towards me and i actually really like no! let me rephrase that i love it. but yesterday he seemed really depressed and the financial situation seems to really be getting to him. I really hope they solve the problem so he wouldn't always be lost in thought. As i woke up in the morning , it was too warm I figured it was become we were under a the sheets and he was tightly holding me down close to him and I really didn't mind because I love being in his arms as I feel safe and secure. I tried to move away his arms but each time i succeed to loosen up his arm, he pulls me closer and tighten his arms around me. I tried to stretch in his arms and my muscles ached deliciously especially down there after yesterday's activity. He moved in his sleep then suddenly was on top of me kissing my lips and neck then looked at me . "Good morning". I smiled and told him good morning then he kissed me again . He said he wasn't feeling like going to work today so suggested that he wanted to take me to an official date , on hearing that i was so excited and suggest we go to an amusement park at first he refused and said he hate the those places but after some pleading and pouting he agreed. But he said as i got ready he wanted to look over some business in the office and when he was done we could go.

I jumped and ran to the bathroom to get ready since i was very excited since as a kid I always dreamed of going to an amusement park but with my life situation it was very much impossible. after i got ready i went into his office and met him still working so i decided to go make some breakfast and his favorite bacon and pancakes with some peanut butter sandwich . after some time he came for breakfast and he had already showered as we ate breakfast I noticed he didn't touch the sandwiches, so i asked "hey! why aren't you eating the sandwiches come on its peanut butter jelly". he looked at me and explained that he was allergic to peanut. Geez! how did i not know that.

After breakfast he held my hand as we climbed into the car. He wasn't driving because the driver was driving us since he said he wanted to shower my with his attention today and i blushed so hard as it was so sweet of him.

We arrived at the amusement park as we cashed in for the tickets, I looked around so excited to go into the rides , Octavius held my hand as he was paying for the tickets then we went in. We climbed into different rides and it was so fun since i was screaming in all rides at the top of my lungs and clinging onto him as if life depended on it.

We took picture but Octavius wasn't a really big fan for the picture since he would try to avoid the shot every time i was posing for a picture, but sometimes after begging and pouting he would agree.

As we passed to go to the other ride, one of the men called on to us. "excuse me sir! why don't you try to win a gift for the lady huh!". King looked at me then stepped forward toward the game. it was simple shoot and hit the target game where you would shoot at the targets. Octavius picked up on the guns after paying for game and lets day he looked kinda hot in his stance while holding the gun. Then he shoot at the target which he never missed even one , me being the girlfriend cheered him on till the end .

He won me a very big teddy bear white in color, it was so big and fluffy i loved it so i gave him a kiss and a thank you for the doll. we went on and had lunch then played other games which he won me other dolls which was super incredible since i liked stuffed toys.

The evening came in and we stopped at a dinner and had dinner then headed home planning to spend more time to ourselves but apparently as we arrived at home Octavius got an urgent call that there was a fire at one of his warehouses so he kissed me and told me to sleep and not wait up for him. I was sad yeah! i know his work is important but i wanted to spend the night with him and cuddling close to him but all of these problem now aah!.