chapter 32

My life in the past few years had changed completely, after I almost lost him and he came back to me. Our love has gone stronger and bigger than before, if that possible. after a few months I gave birth to healthy twins and how he had expected they were girls. during the whole pregnancy we didn't want to check the gender since We wanted it to be a surprise for both of us. Jason was really excited to be a big brother but most especially to get someone to play with. But when the twins were born he was happy but a little disappointed since we told him to wait till when the twins were a little elder so he could play with them. we named the twins after our Mother's which is Amelia and Michelle.

after giving birth a month later King proposed to me and we got married Immediately since he didn't want to wait any longer for me to be completely his body and soul and so did I.

Right now am the happiest person and my life couldn't get any better. I have three beautiful children and a man who loves me so much and so do I and I was finally happy.

But the past did come to hunt me back , and that's when my stepfather showed up at our house in the middle of the night. The guards were holding him down since he tried to sneak in to the the house. As expected he wanted money and here I had thought he wanted to clear things between us and not that I would forgive him but he could at least try to repent for all his down but he was far from being sorry and said I owed him. I got angry and gave him a piece of my mind and told him to get out of my sight but not before king landed him a solid punch on the face that send him down. I pulled him back before he killed him and told him he wasn't worth the trouble. he was already getting what he deserved and that it was a miserable life till the day he dies.

We went on with our lives , the twins having king wrapped around there little finger and so was Jason. Linda and Ace got married too but a month after our and she was pregnant too and I couldn't wait to be an aunt and support her and she did for me.

My life was perfect and I was ready to continue spending my life with him and I thank heavens that its him am spending my life with and I couldn't ask for anything else.

                                                                    THE END!