chapter 8

I woke up to someone touching my face, when i opened my eyes i saw octavius looking at me while smiling. i smiled back at him and he kissed my cheek then my lips but just a peck. he woke up from bed but i could not take my eyes of his body. he smirked at me the said "its all your baby". I blushed then looked away. Then a thought came up in my head that am usually at home just doing nothing and maybe i could ask king to give me a job at the office so i could work and not stay at home reading only books. As he came from the shower i walked up to him and he pulled me towards him. he was still wet so water was soaking my shirt wet too. he gave me a playful kiss and told me whats wrong and i pointed out that i was always staying at home doing nothing and it gets boring so asked him if i could work  at his company even as a cleaning lady. he then proceeded to say that he would rather leave me at home that hire me as a cleaning lady so he told me i could be his personal secretary and do simple tasks in the office like type , print documents , plan his schedule but also escort him to meeting. i smiled then kissed him thanking him for the favor. And i rushed to my room to get shower and get dressed but i remember that i had no official attire with me . then Amy came in i smiled and hugged since it was long since i last saw her as she had gone to visit her children.

She told me that king had once asked to shop her some clothes and among them there were a few official clothes . i smiled and opened my wardrobe picked some clothes then changed. There was some makeup so i applied just a little then went downstairs as he was waiting for me. once he saw me he smiled then held my hand pulling me to him then whispered into my ear "that shirt is too short for my liking". i just smiled and ignored his comment since this skirt was alright with me and i didn't see any problem with it. when went into his garage and lets say i wasn't surprised by the number of cars he had because i knew he was rich. we got in into one of his Lamborghini then left directly to his company . As we arrived i was checking the building and it was big and very sophisticated .

He held me by the waist and pulled me towards him then we walked inside to the company. the people inside or should i say the employees were looking at us weirdly and some were talking so not liking the attention i tried to pull away from his grasp but he only held me firmly against him as we went in his elevator.

He turned to look at me and asked me what was wrong and why I tried to pull away from him and i told him that i wasn't comfortable with the way people were looking at us. He then kissed me and said "let them talk but i want to show them that you were mine and nobody else could have you" . I blushed at his possessiveness   as he bent to kiss me but we were interrupted by the sound of the elevator opening. he held my hand and pulled me towards his office. he explained the basics of my work then showed me my office and left so i could start working . later my intercom buzzed signaling that he needed me in his office. i walked into his office and he asked if i could make him a cup of coffee.

I left but after trying to find where the coffee machine was i failed to locate it then a guy came up to me and introduced himself as Brian and i asked where the coffee machine was and he politely took me there. as i was making the coffee we started talking and after some time i realized that we had talked for a very long time and that king would be very pissed as i was bidding him goodbye he asked which department i was working and i told him i was king's private secretary. he was shocked then just really wished me lack saying i would really need  it. i just shrugged his comment off and left to go to king's office.

When i arrived i met a very pissed king. i placed his coffee on his table. "this coffee was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago". i knew he was angry so I tried to reason with him " Am sorry at first i got lost on the way" but before i could finish my explanation he yelled at me and accused me that i was lying and that i was busy flirting with one of his employees and that he did not tolerate laziness and flirting in the office. i was hurt that he would say those things to me and knowing my tears were close by and i didn't want to cry in front  of him , i only said " Am sorry sir it would never happen again and will you excuse me but i have to go back to work now sir" and i left.

Octavius' POV

Gosh i screwed up big time. i know what i told her was too harsh but i could help it when i looked through the security cameras in my office after realizing she was taking too long. she wasn't to blame since i was with my stupid jealousy and the fact that i had not directed her where the coffee machine was but what made me feel so guilty was the tears i was in her eyes that she was trying to hold them back from falling knowing i caused that and it hurt me how she turned stiff and addressed  me as sir. i knew she was angry now and it would not be the best time to ask her to forgive me and i had a meeting in less than 10 minutes so i had to leave .

later on after the meeting was done which took longer than i had expected i sought my things then went to her office , she didn't notice when i came in as she was busy printing something and she was barefoot . i moved and hugged her from behind. but she tensed and i really hated when she did that , i kissed her neck and the spot behind her ear knowing it was her weak spot . she shuddered as i continue to kiss her neck and bite a earlobe murmuring  words and apologizing . then she turned towards me and hugged me . i relaxed knowing she had already forgiven me "am sorry i didn't mean what i said i was just jealous and it got the best of me".

She let go of me then kissed me saying " in this relationship we have got to trust each other as i trust you okay and there is nothing to be jealous about Brian is just a friend and by the looks of it i think he's gay so i should be jealous and possessive and not the other way around". I laughed and kissed again since i could not get enough of her lips and how they felt against mine . When she was done we left to go home .

We both changed then Mia left to make dinner for the both of us while i went to my office to check on business and the boys as they had left to go take care of some business but Ace was coming back tonight. we i was done i left heading straight to the kitchen and saw Mia who was busy preparing the meal. i smiled and walked up to her and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck . but had to let her go so she could finish cooking and we were eating , i praised her cooking skills and later volunteered to do the dishes while we continue talking then she brought up a very touchy subject about my birthday. I stopped drying the dishes and turned to look at her " okay let me get this straight i do not like celebrating my birthday okay so don't do anything and i mean it. then I left her standing by her self in the kitchen.

To be continued..........   🤗🤗🤗🤗

LOVE LITTLE TOO LATE❤✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara