chapter 21

Octavius' pov

For this years which have passed , i still can't fill the void inside of me. I try everyday to deny that i miss her but I can't. for the passed years i have been trying to drown my hurt and sorrow with alcohol and the women but still nothing can measure up. She is always there inside my mind and heart and i cant get rid of her. Right now am nursing the biggest hangover yet , turns out I had too much to drink again yesterday. 

I freshened up then left for the office turn out Ace is back and wants to talk to me about some thing and i hope its pretty important for me to just laze around and nurse my hangover. god!   I feel like my head is being hammered in.

Surprisingly  he was waiting already waiting for me with my financial manager and that guy ooh! whats he's name again aah! yes Fucking Brian.  i wanted to ask what was going on but Ace beat me to it. "just sit and hear what I have to say". then he placed the file in front of me. I mean why was every time something big was going to be reveled to me , they would first place a file in front of me. But i didn't argue since I was curious to know what was really going on. As i read the file Ace explained that it turns out the account that was placed under Mia's name wasn't her but Brian created the account and placed her name on it and forged the signature, and he was working for Leon.I stood from my chair and went straight to Brian knocking him off his seat then pulling him up by the collar. "you decided to frame her huh! do you know what you've done, because of you I have lost the women I love ooh! actually hurt her really really bad ". I punched him and he fell to the floor. Ace came to me and said "leave it the police will take care of it". then I looked at Ace then back at the douche on the floor. "ooh! no am gonna have my way with him and the police can have whats left of him". I called my men to have him taken away but not before telling them they could have as much fun with him as they please. I was going to get Leon for this and I'll make sure to hit where it hurts most like he did to me.

Then my thoughts shifted to her and realized how I really fucked this up. I know even if I find her there is no way she is going to forgive me. I think Ace could smell the stench of guilt oozing from me since he came up to me as said the words I detest the most " I told you so". "well thank you genius I realize that but could you make yourself more useful in how was I going to find her". and there it was all written in his face. He had that I know where she is but not telling you face. "there it is ". "there is what exactly king ? ", "you know where she is but don't want to tell me ". "well fuck it I do but i promised her i will never tell you". Well that was enough proof she doesn't want anything to do with me , I mean if I was her i would do the same since I did call her a bitch, hashtag whore, hashtag gold digging bitch. Gosh! i deserve an award for the jerk of the year.

I was told love was built in trust and I broke that when i didn't trust her so I think , No I know I deserve it and all her hate towards me. "come on Ace you know I fucked up but I need to make it all right so please at least tell me where she is okay! that's all I ask". I pleaded but he looked at me unconvinced "listen I made a promise to her I would never tell you where she is . I mean you really hurt her and she doesn't want to ever see you again, but if you really want to get her forgiveness you should work for it. And you could start by looking for her by your self without my help okay!. He patted my shoulder then left the office.

I went straight home and went to my office and started making some calls to some people who I knew were best at finding people. And they said it would take them sometime to find maybe a day or two so i had to wait. As i waited those days I thought of how I was going to get her to listen to me and forgive me.

But after some time they said they couldn't find her. She was good at hiding but Then a though came to me and I told them to track Ace his whereabouts for the past year . and within a day I got what I wanted. He had been making frequent visit to Seattle and never did he once stay at a hotel but they also sent me a picture of him with a girl with a blond pixie hair cut and a boy . huh! they even gave me an address. Well I hope that address would give me answers to where the hell she was since I was desperate to get to her. I need her back in my life and nothing would get on my way.I just hope she forgives me.I arranged a flight to Seattle to at the earliest since I can't afford wasting anymore time. I went to my room to pack up my things which i needed and while I was pacing around my closet looking for some of my things , I pulled out the coat that I had worn to the party that day. I remembered I left the ring that I was going to use it to propose to her but that didn't happen and I thank god I didn't throw it away or some thing. I hoped I would get a chance to do it properly this time.

The next  day i was on a flight to Seattle , I arranged for my house there to be cleaned so I could occupy it for the time being while I try to find her. Then I thought to myself after all those years what if she has moved on. I mean I wouldn't blame her if she did but that was so unsettling to think of her in another man's hands or her being happy with somebody else that is not me. I know that is selfish of me but I want to be that some one that will make her happy and nobody else.

................................................................................................................................................

thank you for reading.

hope you're enjoying the story.

please do vote for this chapter and the story.

Comment on what you think will happen next now that king has found out the truth , will he be able to find her ?

to be continued..............................