chapter 26

Octavius's pov

After the ice cream we drove back to my house as planned and by luck my driver was already there with their things.I parked  the car then went to help Jason out of the car and carried him with me inside while Mia was beside me. I had already informed the maids that they were coming so as to prepare a room for Jason. The maids helped carry their things to where they belong leaving as alone. "how many houses do you own?". she asked me , yah I have houses pretty much everywhere but most of them I being used by some of my men. "a lot actually". well I think she was satisfied with my answer. "listen am kinda exhausted and I think I need a shower could like show me where l would be sleeping". "okay while on it I could show Jason his room too" We both went to Jason's room then headed to my room.

"this is where you will be sleeping". She looked around the room then turned to me. "thanks now if you would leave, I would like to have a shower". "why should I leave my room". then she registered what I said since she looked surprised then switched to a glare ,"wait! this is your room,then why am I sleeping here ". "its where your supposed to be next to me" , "well did it ever come to you that maybe i dont that i dont want to sleep next to you". she really looked cute when she was angry but then she snapped her finger at me to get my attention, "hello are even listening to me", "yes actually I am but you didn't have a problem sleeping next to me yesterday now didn't you". "okay yesterday was different i was not thinking straight from all the you know". she said while making gestures with her hands and I smiled wanting to tease her I said "you weren't thinking straight from all the love making when I did this".  I said as I pulled her to me and kissed her neck then went on to bite her earlobe while I traced my hand down her spine as she shivered deliciously under my touch.

"ummh! octa.....vius listen I " she said as she placed her hands against my chest. I then bent to kiss her then trace my hands to her hips to hitch up her skirt then carry her to the bed . she returned the kiss matching my hungry pace. but before anything could get heated Jason came running in the room which earned me a big shove as she didn't want Jason to see her and I for once agree because the kid could really make this awkward , I say this from experience since Mia left me with the burden of explaining the meaning or why I was eating his mom this morning and let me tell that was really awkward explaining it to him. with kids nowdays having access to the internet and all that so one wrong move or word could have scared him for life or encouraged him.

"hey baby whats the problem". as she tried to adjust her clothes making it way to obvious but she looked cute when she was all hot and bothered and trying to hide the fact that she was from our son but Jason looked less concerned "mommy am kinda hungry again but could we get some pizza please". in which we agreed with him. i called to order the pizza while Mia helped him shower and get changed into his pj's. When I had finished making the call I went back into the room and before I reached the door I hid to look at what Mia was doing , turns out she was sneaking into our room but before she went in she looked from the door knowing that she was looking if I was coming , then she closed the door. I waited for a few minutes before I walked into our room only to find her in a towel shocked to see me. "a little shocked to see me", "octavius what are you doing in here", "well the last time I remember this was my room too". she sighed and tightened her hold on the towel. I looked at her from her beautiful long silky legs till to her chest where her hand laid tightly holding onto the towel.

"would you please stop looking at me like that", "I really dont understand where we getting to so would you please elaborate in which way am i looking at you?". I then moved towards her but she moved back but then again hit the wall . I smiled since I knew she was trapped and had nowhere to go as I caged her between my hands. she looked at me "what are you trying to do", "well from the looks of it your trying to avoid me at all means". she scoffed then laughed nervously, "how could you say that I wasn't even trying to avoid you okay!". "then explain why you were sneaking into the room". her eyes went wide open "what! you actually saw that". I chuckled ,"yeah I saw everything right to the part where you peaked to see if I was coming. its all funny and cute but my main concern is after yesterday i thought everything will be fine between us but I think am the one trying to fix things between us and you are just stalling the process".