chapter 7

After spending most the time with octavius i really developed feeling for him and i knew my answer  that i wanted to be with him. Today he said he going to work and turns out he owns a big company apart from his mafia business. so i spent the whole day reading when i was done with the books i went to return them to his office and borrow another set f books as i was searching i came upon a file in on the shelves which contained octavius' information and there i saw his birthday date and luckily it was this Saturday i was so exited to surprise since he seemed to have forgotten about it. I then returned the file and then returned to the kitchen to prepare dinner , i haven't seen the boys lately but Ace is always with me so am not that bored , since he's pretty funny and dorky when he;s not all serious but he told me he'll choke the hell out of me if i tell anyone.As i was making dinner Ace came by ,"wow something smells heavenly" and out of the blue Nate,Bryce and Tyler came in too .

I smiled and said " come it ready dig in". "don't mind if i do" Nate said. After dinner i placed king's food on the table and waited for him to come home. later i heard the door opening i stood and went to him but to my disappointment it wasn't him but a woman. She was young and she looked like she came from a porn magazine, her tightly fitting dress rather showcased everything and her makeup was horrible it since she caked up her face with makeup she looked like a broken version of a plastic barbie doll.

 She looked at me then said " hello maid i want to know if your boss king is here''. What the hell why would she call me maid and how does she think she is walking in here. so i stood silent not responding to her. this angered her since she walked up to me and yelled at me " are you deaf huh! am asking you where is your boss". i looked at her then said " Listen clearly since i will not repeat myself okay! firstly am not a maid so i don't have to answer to you and secondly even if i knew where  he was i wouldn't tell the likes of you". she looked at me pissed at what i had told her and raised her hand to slap me but i caught before she could strike me. "don't you dare slap me and when your done you can leave i think you know where the door is".

she was shocked but tried to recover then she smirked at me "ohh i get it your his new boy toy sorry but he's mine exclusively mine honey and if you think he actually cares about you then your wrong since he fucks and chews you up and spits you out without a second thought". those words hit me hard because they actually opened my eyes to the possibility that maybe he was really going to use me and when he has had his fun then throw me out but i quickly recovered and looked back at her and smile '' well at least when he's  done with you he'll chew you up and spit you out without a second thought" and i left her looking angry satisfied that i had hit bullseye.

Octavius' Pov  

As i was finishing work, Tiffany called she was one of my hookups when i needed something quick no strings attached but since i have Mia in my life ,i just ignored her call. when i was done I left the office and headed straight home since i haven't seen Mia the whole day and i was anxious to see her and have her in my arms . as i came in i called out her name but got no response i assumed she was tired and went to sleep but as i came in my room I met Tiffany on my bed naked waiting for me . Before i would have felt lust but after being with Mia all i want now is her only and looking at her right now all i felt was disgusted. she walked right up to me and hugged me still naked , i pushed her from me and told her that we were over and i wont be needing her anymore. she then had the audacity to call Mia a slut and she was stealing me from her and i laughed and i mean really hard and i told her Mia  didn't have to be naked to capture my attention even if she wore a sack i would choose her. 

She got angry and wore her clothes and stormed out . I knew she must have said something to Mia so i changed into my pajamas which are my pants then left to go to her room. I knocked but got no response so I opened her door but nobody was inside the room assuming she was at the balcony i walked in and went to the balcony and there she was looking up at the sky. i was towards her and stood behind her back , i knew that she had already sensed from the way her body tensed up. i hugged pacing my arms around her waist and kissed her neck and the spot behind her ear . she relaxed but turned to look at me. ''what did she say to you huh!" while kissing her cheek and she said "she told me i was going to be candy bar to you where you would just chew me and spit me out like i was distasteful in your mouth when you get tired of me but the scary think is that i actually believe her that you would do that to me ". 

True in my life experience i always saw women as money hungry beings and i have never believed in love or rather relationship in my line of business but with Mia i want her to be mine forever to care and protect her ,i don't know about love but i know i feel something for her. then i told her what i though about her and how beautiful and important she was to me and how i would cherish and protect her from anything.

she was looking down at her finger ,I Lifted her chin so as she could look at me and said "please give me a chance ". she smiled then nodded . the happiness i felt at that particular time was unexplainable i kissed a long a deep kiss and it was a desperate passionate kiss .she lifted her hands and put them around my neck stretching her finger to pull strands of my hair. I granted in response and lifted her carrying her inside laying her on bed . i pulled away from the kiss and traced my tongue to her neck and softly bit and then showered kisses on her face,neck,lips and slowly moved to her chest . i looked at her asking for her permissions and she nodded. i firstly unbuttoned the buttons of the shirt then spread the shirt , she wasn't wearing any bra and her boobs were perfect and fit perfectly in my hands .

I hissed as i was the scars on the stomach and arms . anger rushed into me, thinking who must have done this to her . but mistaking my expression for disgust tears sprang to her eyes. "i know your disgusted by my body" as she placed her hands around herself hiding her body from me . i kissed her and pulled her hands and said to her that i wasn't disgusted with her body at all and i was just angry that what they did to her. and that she shouldn't be ashamed of her body or the scars since they proved how strong she was and endure all that and keep moving on. more tears keep on spilling from her and i kissed her and kissed the tears away then traced kisses till her chest taking one nipple and tracing my tongue around it and sucked on it while pinching and pulling the other softly. she moaned and arched her back towards me . i shifted my attention to the other nipple and sucked while the other ached jealously from the lack of attention then i retraced kisses and kissed her lips biting her lower lip asking for entrance but she denied me, i simply pinched her nipple and she gasped giving me access to plunge my tongue in to that sweet mouth of hers. 

We spent some time making out i didn't want to take the next step since she didn't look ready i could tell by how nervous she was that she has never had sex before. i carried her to my bedroom placed her on the bed then switched off the lights then pulled her close to me with her back against my chest and my hands around her waist. we both drifted off to sleep.     

To be continued......... ❤❤