chapter 4

I was scared of what was actually coming. Yeah the beatings kept on coming but i knew there was something else to come . I stood from the floor, my body was in pretty bad shape so i had to drag myself towards the bars of the cells where i sat down on the floor to scan through the other cells turns out i wasnt the only one here. We were alot of us but the screams i hear daily apart from mine gave me a clear picture that it wasn't only me geting the beatings. Out of nowhere i heard someone calling me.
     I turned towards the direction where the calls where coming from. "Hello". I called out, then i saw his face as he came towards his cell bars. "Wow aint you a pretty one, or i might be seeing this given i have been here too long". He was in the same state i was but by the looks of it i think he's used to the pain. " for how long have you been here",I asked. "Well lets see mmmh! A total of 2 years",He replied. I think he saw my reaction which was utter shock. He just smiled " hey! Dont be so shocked thats where your heading too, and dont think that what they have been doing to you is all they got. No! Thats just the start in a more literal term they have just started to scratch the surface" he laughed. I think the torture must have got to him and now he's crazy. I dragged myself from the bars as far away as possible from them.
       Days had passed since the talk with the crazy guy and i knew thati had to somehow find a way to escape from this hell. I was exhausted so decided to lay down for a bit. Sometime later sounds of explosions and gunshots woke me up. My heart race started to pick up, i feared of what was going to happen to me. The gunshots now could be heared nearby then another big explosion happen causing smoke allover,  i think that it was a smoke grenade. All i heard where people running and screams i stood and walked towards my cell door and tried to call out for anyone to come help me. The smoke started to spread allover the area and i was getting very dizzy.  Then i felt my body shut down but before blacking out a face of handsome guy came into view and i think it said "help prisoner down!".
     I hear voices, my body feels warm and comfortable. Whatever i was sleeping on was not the usual cold floor but a warm comfortable sponge aaah! I didn't want to wake up to face the true reality. I felt a cool towel being dabbed on my forehead that got  me to open my eyes. The first thing i saw was a woman holding the towel and smilling at me then i turned to scan my surrounding and realized this is not my usual cell but a big beautiful room. Then the woman held my hand" hey take it easy your body hasn't fully healed yet okay so lay down somemore". At first i flinched at the touch but its wasnt the cold and harsh touch i was expecting but rather warm and friendly. "Okay". I mummered. I layed down but didnt want to sleep since i wasn't sure if it is still a dream or what. I didnt want to tae chances of waking up to find out it was nothing but a dream.
        The door to the room opened and a man walked in. The face was kinda familiar then it clicked he was the guy i saw before i blacked out. "Seems she's awake, Amy could you give me a minute with i need to talk to her". The lady gather her stuff and left leaving me with the man in the room. "So my name is Ace and i rescued you as we were attacking seems while the other prisoners were escaping you were in a pretty bad shape and could not escape so i helped you so!  Now whats your name". I looked at him then answered"my name is Mia". Then i explained to him how i got there and what went there while i was there. He gave a sympathetic look and explained that i could stay here and heal but i could not leave since they would look for me again and i wasnt not risking going back to that hellhole. He left but not before telling me i should get some rest then when i was feeling better i could come downstairs and meet the other who live here but also said that the their boss was not here but i would meet him later.
      I had some rest then showered luckily they had bought me a set of clothes and lingerie and they fit quiet perfectly. I still walked with difficulty mostly because i still felt weak. As i descended the stairs i lost balance since my knees gave away and i was falling, i closed my eyes waiting for the pain but i fell into someone's hands. I opened my eyes and i was faced by a actually a cute guy with oceanblue eyes. He smiled at me and said "hey cute stuff nice of you to fall into my hands". That broke me out of my trance as he helped me standup straight. He looked at me from head to toe then flashed me another smile "ooh! Hey youre' the girl we saved that day. And by the way my name is tyler. Let me help you towards the kitchen so you could get something to eat so as to boast your energy".
       After having something to eat . I met the others and they were all quiet nice and very funny especially tyler since he would tell me lame jokes and try to constantly flirt with me which i found really cute. The other were Ace, Nate and Bryce . They were like a typical boy band  with all of them cute but Ace topped the list amongst them since he was like the handsome silent type of guy. All the time the other were talking to me and making me laugh so i would feel better Ace just sat still and did not say anything. But would occassionaly look up his phone. A little later he stood saying he had plans and just left.
        Bryce offer to take me back to my room saying i still needed sleep,which was true since i still felt weak and dizzy. As we walked side by side a wave of dizzness hit me hard and almost fell but Bryce held me."seems you really need that rest". He carried me to my room and placed me on the bed. It didnt take long i went out like a light.
         Later i woke up and from the looks of it ,It was already dark and i was hungry i turned to look on my side apparently my dinner was there with a note
      "Eat up so as you can get your energy back up okay!"
     I smiled and started to eat up when i was done i took my plate back to the kitchen and washed it. Since i slept all day i wasn't sleepy anymore and went on to hunt for something to do particularly to look if there was a library with books since the house was hude i reckoned that there must be one right!.
    After looking around I came upon a room, the lights were on . As i came in its like i had hit the jackpot since it was filled with books. It looked like it was someone's office. So not wanting to cause any trouble I swiftly moved to one of the shelf to pick up a book but a picture captured my attention.
    As i moved towards it. I realized it was family photo . A man and his wife with their two sons i presumed. As i continue looking into the picture i failed to notice a presence behind me.
    "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in here huh". Startled i turned and i was awestrucken because before me was the most beautiful man i have ever seen,Emerald green eyes. His eyes captivated me but they looked at me in anger. His eyes were cold, it sent chills down my spine. My train of thought was cutshort when he spoke again."are you deaf or you just cant understand the words coming out of mouth huh!".
   I was stammering and could not form an explaination. Then Ace came in and had a look on the situation."Mia you can go i will handle it here". I did not have to be told twice. I ran out of there straight back to my room.

     Octavius's pov
I was working in my office since i had alot of paperwork for i was for a week on a bussiness trip. Seemed like things went smooth while iwas away. That what i get when I leave everything to Ace. Forgetting i had left my phone in my room so, i stood heading to my room so i could get my phone. When i came back to my office there stood a girl with blond hair and from the looks of it and the bandages she looked beaten up. What angered me was that she was poking her nose in my stuff something of which i could not tolerate. I asked what what she was doing in here. Startled she turned to look at me and i felt all the air leave my lungs. She was breathtakingly beautiful with her full plump pink lips and her blue ocean eye.
   I broke my train of thoughts and focused on what i had been asking her but all she did was stare at me scared to talk and when she had started talking to me it was'nt in full sentenses she was stammering.
   Suddenly Ace barges in the room and looked at me like analyzing her if she was fine then told her to go. After she left i turned to look at him.
     "Fucking explain what was i looking at right now Ace".
         "Listen i know your angry but chill and she one of leon's prisoners we helped since she was badly injured by them".
      "Then why is she still here then explain that".
     "As soon as we let her go he'll find her and hurt her again "
     "And how is that any of our problem huh! Ace"
       "She knows our identities and where we live they could use her "
   I sighed then moved to the closest chair and sat down, i was exhausted and all this shit was just messed up since they failed to get leon and all they got was the girl who was no use to us but then he started to picture thse lips! That brought an urge to bite them and feel them against his. He shook of that idea since it wasn't the time to get attached to the girl . They had no idea who she really was and maybe she was one of leon's spy or worse .
     So untill then he was going to keep an eye on her."Ace am agreeing to let her stay but i will be keeping an eye on her and anything fishy she's out and i mean for good".
    "Thats fine by me but i doubt u'll find anything wrong with her" and he left.
    Since i was tired and had a long day i left my office to my room to get some sleep .

   Thanks for reading and continue doing so....