Chapter 22

Octavius' pov

I had to make some few phone calls to straighten up things. Before I concentrate on my main objective which is to find Mia. which is why am currently on my way to the address those people I hired track to track Ace's previous activities. When I arrived It was a building for apartments so I went on ahead to find where the address lead me. I knocked on the door of the apartment room, I was very much nervous of what I was going to see when the door opens but mostly not hoping a naked man in a towel telling what I was doing in the early morning looking for his wife. But to my luck note the sarcasm it was the girl with the pixie cut that opened the door, but what sparked my interest was the facts she was looking at me with her eyes wide open as if she knew me and  wasn't expecting me to pop by. "excuse me what do you want ? ". "well by the look on your face it seem you recognize me from somewhere huh! ", "of course who wouldn't your the notorious womanizing billionaire at my door step  in the morning". Huh! and there I was thinking maybe she was friend's with Mia and might have know me. "listen am looking for someone and I think you might know her. her name is Mia and she has blonde hair with blue eyes does it ring a bell ? ", "No! I dont know her at all so if you would please leave". She looked in a hurry to get rid of me but I didn't want to press on the matter so I left the apartment and went to my car. I decided to go back home and try figure out another way to find her since until at the moment I had nothing right now. As I was driving different thought came to my mind on the possible ways I could find her like maybe I wasn't thinking of it in the right way like what if she changed her name since clearly she is trying to avoid me like the devil's plague. But then the traffic light turned red , I hated waiting in a traffic jam like come on I have places to be and people to find .

At that moment as I turned to look at the other cars there she was in her silver Nissan leaf but with a kid in the car but then before I could continue to take a closer look the traffic light turned green and I tried to follow the car but I lost it. Luckily I had the plate number in my head and it would prove to be very useful.

I quickly rushed home, the maids were still busy cleaning the house as I slipped in my office to make a quick phone call to have the check on the info from the cars' plate number. I had a quick shower then had some work done from the office trying to distract myself from the anxiety bubbling up inside of me.

Later on they called and turns out the car is registered under her name and they also did some digging and I found her. The most surprising thing is she lives across from the pixie girl. Well that solves it why she was in a hurry to chase me away. I decided I will pay her a visit in the evening .

The evening rolled in and once gain I was back to where I was in the morning but I went directly to her address and knocked.  I waited for some minutes then the door opened but it wasn't this time but a small little boy who was looking at me curiously. "Mommy there a man I don't know at the door! " . I bent down to his level. "hey little man my name is octavius , so what your name huh! " , "its Jason". then it clicked I scanned his features and he looked exactly like me but except for the hair which his was  blonde. Then I looked past him to see her standing there looking shocked then said "honey Jason why dont you go back to your room , Mummy has to talk to the guest", the little boy just shrugged then said bye to me then left.

I looked at her then said "Would care explain what i experienced before me."

Mia's pov

I was busy making dinner for me , Linda and Jason but Linda said she would be working late today so I had to pick Jason up from school myself. She said she wanted to tell ,e something later when she comes back. As i was finishing up the door knocked but since I was a little Pre occupied I asked Jason to help me check who it was but he shouted from the door "Mommy there a man I don't know at the door". I was confused since no one else maybe my co-workers had told me they where coming and I didn't order something but maybe Linda did. So i went up to check who it  was and I was shocked I had to hold myself against the wall to prevent myself from falling down. what the fuck was he doing here!  but I knew I had to get Jason away. "honey Jason why dont you go to your, mummy has to talk to the guest". He shrugged at me then waved goodbye at King then left.